Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reliance

E-One opens in New York

14 posts in this topic

Isn't this a former ALF facility?

Funny, after they ruined the Saulsbury name and shut down their NY plant after buying them out, they are returning to NY for stainless steel fabrication.

Wonder what their game plan is?

Hamburg NY sounds like the old RD Murray/ALF facility to me

Hamburg NY sounds like the old RD Murray/ALF facility to me

It is indeed. Since that name is ruined as well....

Well this should bring lots of jobs to NY given E-Ones reputation for quality apparatus......

E One is Quality?

Well this should bring lots of jobs to NY given E-Ones reputation for quality apparatus......

SageVigiles likes this

Yes it's the old RD Murray.

bidding should get even more interesting now,

PIERCE has started to make aluminum ladders, competing against E-One.... E-One now giving an option, like Crimson for all the Stainless Steel lovers.....

E One is Quality?

I guess one job, the complant phone job!

Isn't this a former ALF facility?

Funny, after they ruined the Saulsbury name and shut down their NY plant after buying them out, they are returning to NY for stainless steel fabrication.

Wonder what their game plan is?

Funny alot of people don't realize that the Saulsbury plant was so far in the red prior to E-One purchasing them that the only way out was for the Saulsbury family to sell or go bankrupt and close the facility. E-One operated the plant for about 5 years or so and the only mistake made by E-One was prematurely shutting the plant down as it was on the way back and was profitable towards the end. (That president is no longer with the company). It's easy to say they ruined the Saulsbury name but they were paid alot of money for a facility/brand that was not going to be around long anyway.

E One is Quality?

Haha, good one. And I wholeheartedly agree. In West Haven we have an E-One tower that is out of service at least twice a month. I'll never advocate the purchase of an E-One for any department I'm a member of.