Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hfd745

Harrison 2163

16 posts in this topic

Harrison Fire just took delivery of there new 2011 Tahoe. The car is replacing the old 2163 Ford Expedition. I will be trying to obtain some more photos of the interior.

post-3178-0-00776900-1298249945.jpg

post-3178-0-67450800-1298249952.jpg

post-3178-0-32429400-1298249959.jpg

firedude, PEMO3 and FF398 like this

Interesting concept using the "ghost" lettering. I like it.

FF398 likes this

Yea, it looks nice. Similar to Armonk, Town of Mamaroneck and Village of Mamaroneck chief cars.

I like it as well, Definetly a fan of the ghost lettering. What kind of lightbar is in the top part of the grill?

The lightbar in the grill is a Whelen Dominator

The discussion regarding the lettering style on this car as well as other has been moved to it's own topic, "Ghost Lettering" in the "Apparatus" forum. All posts regarding this have been moved there. Please see this rule for further information:

I'm confused, are people not allowed to discuss the car? Is this topic only for nice looking car comments?

I'm just curious not trying to start anything.

Thanks

I'm confused, are people not allowed to discuss the car? Is this topic only for nice looking car comments?

I'm just curious not trying to start anything.

Thanks

For any questions or discussion of the rule:

http://www.emtbravo.net/index.php/topic/38017-important-information-for-those-replying-to-photo-posts/

Don't see how posts about the ghost lettering or about the car was against the rules but ok. Your board.

Don't see how posts about the ghost lettering or about the car was against the rules but ok. Your board.

And if you had read the postings BEFORE the one you refer to, the discussion SPECIFIC about Ghost Lettering, it's applications etc... was moved to a separate thread, NOT deleted. Read before posting, you will appear much more intelligent.

The discussion regarding the lettering style on this car as well as other has been moved to it's own topic, "Ghost Lettering" in the "Apparatus" forum. All posts regarding this have been moved there. Please see this rule for further information:

It was about the lettering, not the car. The debate was hijacking the topic, so it was split into it's own discussion. The photo forum is mainly for the posting of photos and no-agenda questions regarding such.

And this isn't "my board", it is the community's. This is a rule a lot of photographers supported and we developed. The rule is clearly posted, and explained why. And if you have any problems with the rules or moderation, please contact a staff member.

Please, any further discussion post in the above linked thread. No need to hijack this thread any further. Thanks.

Pretty nice. Holy 5% tints! Id hate to be looking for an addy on a dark street. looks sick though

Hey any guys in HFD. What are you guys doing with the old 2163?