Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rutola413

How are STL lights?

8 posts in this topic

I bought some Speedtechlights about 4 years ago. Complete crap.

There are FAR better on the market.

Check the selection of LED's at strobesnmore.com or arklamiss.com

Personally Ive had one of there mini bars for the past few months and I love the thing, no issues and it works well.

From personal experience as a municipal mechanic we have tried many different brands of lighting to save money. We realized that its cheaper to buy a brand such as Whelen once with a 5 yr warranty than something cheaper and have to replace it multiple times within those 5 years.

firedude likes this

From personal experience as a municipal mechanic we have tried many different brands of lighting to save money. We realized that its cheaper to buy a brand such as Whelen once with a 5 yr warranty than something cheaper and have to replace it multiple times within those 5 years.

Good advice! When you cheap out you end up spending more in the long run. Pay the money once and be done with it. Whelens and strobe n more are great. both have good products and better warrentys.

Avoid STL. Plain and simple.

Go to elightbars.org and SEARCH for them. You will find an overwhelming amount of replies already. Don't start another thread about it though, there are plenty out there already.

Thanks guys. I wasn't concrete on buying them. Just did a quick google searh as I am not familiar with the different websites other than galls, whelen, code 3 etc.