Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RescueKujo

Victim Of Attack By Dodgers' Fans Still In Coma

13 posts in this topic

SAN FRANCISCO -- A San Francisco Giants fan was still in a medically induced coma Sunday after being beaten up outside Dodger Stadium days before, inspiring his friends and family to come together online to raise funds for him.

A new Facebook page was started Saturday for 42-year-old Bryan Stow, a Santa Clara County paramedic with two children, to raise money for his medical bills.

KTVU Story

I will never understand how some people take this game so seriously...

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery for Paramedic Stow.

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery and for the family.

I hope people who have details come forward.

Stuff like this really ticks me off. I can understand having fun, doing some ribbing with fans from the other team but you don't make it personal! It's not supposed to be that way, but then we have morons like this. I hope Mr. Stow makes a full recovery.

What a bunch of bufoons. Best wishes for a speedy recovery Paramedic Stow

I will never understand how some people take this game so seriously...

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery for Paramedic Stow.

Thats because you have sports fanatics out there that are down right nut jobs. I pray for a speedy recovery for this brother and also hope they find these perps.

That is just SO wrong. I wish a speedy recovery to Brother Stow, and my prayers to him and his family.

Guys and Girls,

on Friday, April 22nd there is a fundraiser for Bryan at Finnerty's bar at 221 2nd Ave....here's the announcement from the www.support4bryanstow.com website

Finnerty's is proud to announce it's fundraiser for Bryan Stow! It will be held on Friday, April 22 from 7-10pm. SF Giants vs Atlanta Braves game to follow at 10:15.

***OPEN BAR for 3 hours for just $40 with ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of the proceeds going to the Bryan Stow Fund. We will also have a raffle with awesome prizes.***

All proceeds from this event will go towards the Bryan Stow Fund which is only for Bryan's medical bills, his rehabilitation, and his children.

Message Kristi with any questions regarding the event or donation information. www.facebook.com/kristi.macpherson1. I grew up in Santa Cruz with the Stow family and your support means a lot to everyone involved.

PLEASE show your support by reposting and getting the word out!! If you aren't in New York please help us spread the word to those who are!! Let's make it an incredible night for a great cause!

Finnerty's Fundraiser announcement

LOS ANGELES - The San Francisco Giants fan who was severely beaten outside Dodger Stadium on opening day must undergo surgery to drain fluid that has built up in his brain.

Daily News Article