Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CM36

Decals

20 posts in this topic

Who has somekind of decal on thier fire truck. I mean any thing for a saying to a picture. I would also thing to know what is means and how you got it.

Dobbs Ferry Engine 47 (Ogden) has FIR NA TINE on the side with the picture of the fighting irish dude with a hose. FIR NA TINE means "Men of Fire".Ogden engine earned it's irish name.

Just to let you know on Engine 165 we have a picture of a dalmatian on it why we I have no clue.

In Croton-on-Hudson (north of me), Most of their companies have a motto, some on the rigs others aren't.

E118 "Anytime Baby" (they have flags they hang on the mirrors.)

E119 / T10 "First In, Last Out" is on windshield.

TL44 "Never a dull moment."

R18 "We do it all."

The old Tanker used to say "Water Wagon" across the front.

Ossining's L41 has "Life begins at forty-one" across the front, and a license plate on the back that reads; "If you can read this, you're 2nd due."

Peekskill

E130 "Dock Rats"

E131 has a logo, can't remember what.

E134 "Pride of the North Side."

All I can think of right now...

Peekskill's Engine 131's motto is "Veni, Vidi, Vici" Translated it means "we came, we saw, we conquered".

Tower Ladder 57's motto "Soaring Above The Rest" is on the bucket underneath the two deluge guns

I would love to have Veni, Vidi, Vici on my engine...but ill settle with FIR NA TINE!! MEN OF FIRE ! ! ! =D> :twisted:

"Taking it to the Heights"

Im sure you all know what truck that is on :)

hey whats wrong wiht "FIR NA TINE"
Nothing at all, I'm proud of that engine!

Didn't the NWPFD L47 say "Stickin' it to you" at one point? I thought that was priceless.

My favorite is Port Chester TL2 "Going to Hell in a Bucket"

I don't believe it was on the actually Truck itself, but Mohegan had tee-shirts made up when they got L-10 and the shirts read: "We get it up, we keep it up" i thought that was absolutely perfect!

Dobbs Ferry Engine 49 also got "Subway Rats" on the side of the truck. I guess being down by the river,and by the train tracks...which rats lurk.

Yeah, no markings or decals on Mohegan rigs. L-35 has American flag decal between cab doors and a tribute to 9-11 with American flag and FDNY patch on rear roll-up door.

On the front nose of our Utility-4 (Bus), it reads: "Maroon Platoon" which obviously comes from our notorious maroon uniforms. Personally, i dislike them, but hey those uniforms have won us a lot of trophies, plus they are a company tradition, so i have to take pride in wearing one. BFD1054

Personally, i dislike them, but hey those uniforms have won us a lot of trophies
LOL! It's very original!

I like the saying on the Back of Ossinings Ladder.... "If you can read this, then your second due!". I thought that was funny.

I like the saying on the Back of Ossinings Ladder.... "If you can read this, then your second due!". I thought that was funny.

I like that one too, lol.