Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
prucha25

Lake Mohegan New 69B3 Spy Shot

10 posts in this topic

Snapped this while in the vac of the recently delivered 69B3. It's a 2011 GMC/ Lifeline post-15126-0-06649300-1317269541.jpegpost-15126-0-39768500-1317274208.jpg Thanks to CG206 for the second picture

Edited by prucha25
x635, FF398, PEMO3 and 2 others like this

Looks great, thanks for the shots!

If I'm not mistaken, the entire fleet is now Lifeline? And this replaces one of the Wheeled Coaches?

I'm a Ford guy, but after using a Chevrolet Type III chasis, I would take that over a Ford. I find the handling to be better, the engine more responsive, better torque, better braking, and the ride to be much more comfortable. However, the cab space is tight.

Is the retiring 69-B-3 going to be kept as a spare? I know there was talk a while back, but just that..talk.

Looks great, thanks for the shots!

If I'm not mistaken, the entire fleet is now Lifeline? And this replaces one of the Wheeled Coaches?

I'm a Ford guy, but after using a Chevrolet Type III chasis, I would take that over a Ford. I find the handling to be better, the engine more responsive, better torque, better braking, and the ride to be much more comfortable. However, the cab space is tight.

Is the retiring 69-B-3 going to be kept as a spare? I know there was talk a while back, but just that..talk.

Theres just one more Wheeled Coach In their fleet(Says on their Website) 69B2 is a 2001 Ford E-450/Wheeled Coach

looks good... good luck with it mohegan vac!

seth im kind of partial to the dodge, and ford chasis myself. however i must say im kinda digging the Mercedes sprinters...just got a few in at work.

Theres just one more Wheeled Coach In their fleet(Says on their Website) 69B2 is a 2001 Ford E-450/Wheeled Coach

69B2 was replaced 2 years ago. It is a Lifeline, but year I am unsure of. 2009 I believe.

I'm liking the GMC chassis's for ambulances. It's a different look from the fords. Good luck with the new rig Mohegan VAC!!

this is replacing a ford/AEV there is no wheel coach in the fleet. As seth said they are all Lifeline they are great rigs speced out well the wheel coaches were garbage

This new rig is in fact replacing the 2004 Ford E450/Wheeled Coach. The 1999 Ford/AEV was replaced back in 2004.

This new rig is in fact replacing the 2004 Ford E450/Wheeled Coach. The 1999 Ford/AEV was replaced back in 2004.

And wasn't one of the Wheeled Coach's sold to and is in service with Empress EMS?

As is being proven and I have said for many years, Lifeline ambulances are built like tanks. They can customize anything. The weight is properly laid out, so the ambulance handles nicely.

They certainly have knocked out previous Westchester strongholds such as Horton, Braun, and PL Custom.

The best part? They are so tough, they can be remounted easily time and time again. The module is built tough, and rarely starts to fall apart inside our out.

the old 69B1 (2001 Ford E450/ Wheeled Coach) was donated to the Jefferson, NY FD Rescue Squad in 2007 where it continued front line responses up there