Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MoFire390

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone

7 posts in this topic

With turkey day just one day away i figured i would take this time to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone. stay safe and lets not forget our brothers and sisters who have been defending our country over seas. and lets not forget all those who have passed away.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, stay safe!

Ken

firedude and BFD1054 like this

Happy Thanksgiving to all out there in EMTBravo-Land. Make it a safe and warm holiday

Edited by 61MACKBR1

Happy thanksgiving to all- stay warm, safe, and enjoy your meals!

Enjoy!

Ryan

hey guys, feeling like crap today so stayed home instead of going to my daughters today, but i have a lot to be thankful for. got my transplant letter last week, thankful for my family and my second family from EMS and the FD and all of you guys here. I have all the memories of all the good times I have in the field and I give thanks for all my brothers and sisters out there in public safety out there today and everyday holding things down and all those guys and girls in the military out there keeping our country safe, so yeah, lots of stuff to be thankful for. stay safe out there people

Joe

SageVigiles likes this

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope everyone had a happy, healthy, and safe Thanksgiving and is pleasantly full.

The Dallas-Miami game I'm thankful for too, lol.