Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
efdcapt115

Will It Happen Again?

14 posts in this topic

In all honesty, there's a lot of fat/dead weight on the team and this team isn't built to score. They're built to grind as good as that is, it's also a major flaw. They need a lot of help in the off season but in the meantime, I'd like to see more guys step up instead of relying solely on Lundqvist to steal games.

In 94 they played Washington in round 2. Then it was the Devils in round 3. it looks like the Devils are there hope the Blueshirts can make it. I;m still not sold on them yet and i'm a died in the wool RANGER fan. By the way I also thought there was no way the Giants would make or win the Super Bowl so I hope i"m wromg yet again.

Potvin sucks!!!!

The ho-hum spring cleaning detail forced upon me by my lady, lead me to locate this by sheer coincidence this morning, in a box of paperwork stored in the closet! It's a sign!

That was an awesome playoffs in '94, I hope they do it again this year.

I have not been able to watch a lot of hockey the past few years and remember turning on a game in the middle of the season and thinking to myself..."I have no idea who any of these guys are!!" The only one I was familiar with was Lundquist, but I hope the Rangers make it.

Whomever actually did scroll up and rub Messier's head yesterday; keep up the good work! Miracles work, The end of last night's game showed us that.

Me being the superstitious bastard that I am have prohibited myself from the Messier rub. PLEASE, we're all counting on you! lol

Scroll up and rub Messier's forehead for good luck!

you got it lol

Game 1 in the books. Rangers 3 Devils 0.

Goals by Girardi, Kreider (the rookie sensation) and Anisimov!

efdcapt115 likes this