irishfire2491

Class A's Uniforms Shop?

21 posts in this topic

Looking for a place that sells and fits for Class A Uniforms for Firemen in the local Westchester Putnam Area? Does anyone know of a facility?

I got my Montrose uniform there, just trying to see if there is anything closer before I have to take the ride, help the local business first

When I was in Harry Howard in Portchester they sent us to a place in Mount Vernon NY. That was a while ago thoe.

Murray's Uniform 149 Westchester Avenue Port Chester, NY 10573

(914) 937-7307

I know he does work dutys & class Bs so might be worth the call for As.

Also would Poughkeepsie be too far? Can't think of name but I know there is one up there.

Also would Poughkeepsie be too far? Can't think of name but I know there is one up there.

911 Uniforms, Main St, city of Poughkeepsie

Also Alfi's uniforms in New Windsor

BFD1054 likes this

New England Uniform in Danbury CT

Huge selection, and great service

I believe Rescuestuff in Peekskill now does class A uniforms

I know two things about my Class A Uniform.

#1: I will never dishonor it

#2: When I die, should you wish to come and view me in my casket, I'll be wearing it.

BIGRED1, JetPhoto and BFD1054 like this

I know two things about my Class A Uniform.

#1: I will never dishonor it

#2: When I die, should you wish to come and view me in my casket, I'll be wearing it.

Hey George,

After all this time being retired to the Keys, does your class A still fit ya :P;) ?

Just kidding with ya Bro, had to take a stab

efdcapt115 likes this

Hey George,

After all this time being retired to the Keys, does your class A still fit ya :P;) ?

Just kidding with ya Bro, had to take a stab

It's gotten a little loose Bro, lost a lot of weight since retiring. Better than getting too tight, wouldn't you agree? lol

BFD1054 likes this

911 Uniforms, Main St, city of Poughkeepsie

Also Alfi's uniforms in New Windsor

Jim, i was going to mention Alfi's in New Windsor. We (Vails Gate) use them, as do many of the other local agencies (FD, PD, EMS, Corrections, etc).

Alfi's Uniform shop

152 Windsor Highway (Rt 32)

New Windsor, NY 12553

(845) 562-1404

Bobby, the owner, is a great guy who is truly helpful. They can also do in-house alterations.

I believe Rescuestuff in Peekskill now does class A uniforms

Chris, i think you may be right. Could swear i saw Class A's the last time i was there. Also saw someone i hadnt seen in years lol.

RescueStuff Inc.

962 Washington Street

Peekskill, NY 10566

(914) 402-5232

www.rescuestuff.net

Ask for Greg or Seth, good people.

Edited by BFD1054
billy98988 likes this

Just came from Rescue Stuff and yes they do sell Class A uniforms...just got sized ;)

BFD1054 likes this

RescueStuff in Peekskill, New England Sportswear in White Plains on Fulton St, Buckshollow Emergency Supply in Mahopac basically right off the Taconic, there's also a place in the Bronx that if I remember I will share. I would see where your department goes though, most departments have a specific uniform store they go to that usually has all of the specifics for that department ie. type of pants, shirt, jacket etc.

Thanks for all the INFO, I will look in to the business. EFDCapt my dept does issue however the place we used to deal with went out of business (Webs World), So I was looking for place to go close enough for myself and new member to be able to be fitted with uniforms. I heard a Rumor that Rescue Stuff was doing uniforms but wasn't sure, Guess I will be stopping in, Seth and Greg make sure you get the LONG, LONG Body Tape Measure out for this BIG GUY! lol

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE

BFD1054 likes this

Doesn't your dept supply your uniform?

The company does supply our uniforms, Tom bought his own a few years back so he would have a brand new uniform that fits... Problem is... He got a job as a dispatcher so he went alittle soggy around the mid section lol.

BFD1054 likes this

The company does supply our uniforms, Tom bought his own a few years back so he would have a brand new uniform that fits... Problem is... He got a job as a dispatcher so he went alittle soggy around the mid section lol.

hahaha I heard that about him... Just kidding buddy!

Jim, i was going to mention Alfi's in New Windsor. We (Vails Gate) use them, as do many of the other local agencies (FD, PD, EMS, Corrections, etc).

Alfi's Uniform shop

152 Windsor Highway (Rt 32)

New Windsor, NY 12553

(845) 562-1404

Bobby, the owner, is a great guy who is truly helpful. They can also do in-house alterations.

My Dept. uses them. They are good & fast. They also recently expanded the store.

BFD1054 likes this

Brothers Police Supply on Webster Ave. in The Bronx. It's practically across the street from the 5-2 Pct., underneath of Mosholu Parkway.