EFD1883

Profile Picture

6 posts in this topic

I been trying to chang my profile picture lately but been unsuccessful not be able to change it. How do u change it now? I can't seem to figure it out. A little help, please, thanks in advance.

Thanks for sparing me searching for my reading glasses!

Click on your user-name from the top of the forum home page and select "My Profile", then choose "Edit My Profile"

Under General account Settings you then select "Change my photo"

A pop-out screen appears which allows you to browse to and select a suitable image file, then click "done"

If your current browser security settings blocks or otherwise doesn't support this, try using a different browser.

On the top right next to the logout button click your username ( drop down box will appear)>>> My profile>>> Edit my profile>>>> Change Photo

JetPhoto likes this

If you have my luck, the option to change your profile picture has been removed from your account. I have brought this up and sent pm's with no luck. Best of luck. If you find a cure let me know.

If you have my luck, the option to change your profile picture has been removed from your account. I have brought this up and sent pm's with no luck. Best of luck. If you find a cure let me know.

Yes, me too. Not a complaint but I don't have that option in my profile area.

Should be fixed, please advise. It wasn't intentionally removed, I just forgot to enable that setting for the "Members" group. I apologize for not responding to the PM's.