EMTbravo

Major Revision To EMTBravo Network Forum Layout- Feedback Wanted

Forum Layout   22 members have voted

1. 1. What does everyone think about the new layout?

• Keep it
    • Go back to the original layout

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 posts in this topic

Fellow members,

We've made a major revision to the forum's layout. Instead of the Incident Alert, Local, and Apparatus Coming Soon forums all being in seperate places, we've combined each county/region into it's own section. This is a beta test, and keeping the layout will be evaluated in a few weeks.

Here's a visual:

post-2-0-24386000-1352067361.jpg

We hope you find this new layout more useful and more enjoyable
Seth G. , On behalf of the entire EMTBravo.net Team

We're always looking to improve the site....if you have a suggestion, please feel free to email us at seth@emtbravo.com

JetPhoto, firedude and peterose313 like this

I'm just curious how people like the new groupings? Feedback is welcomed and appreciated.

From an organizational standpoint, I think it was a smart move. It's definitely an improvement, I have no complaints.

These latest ones(within the last few minutes) I am not a fan of.. The Anniversary section and the ONLINE and PAST 60 MINUTES, reputation and Shoutbox all gone... Any particular reason?

Edited by x4093k

These latest ones(within the last few minutes) I am not a fan of.. The Anniversary section and the ONLINE and PAST 60 MINUTES, reputation and Shoutbox all gone... Any particular reason?

Technical difficulties. Working on it now.

x4093k likes this

I like the new organization, much easier to find what I'm looking for.

So, what does everyone think after a couple of weeks? Should we keep the current layout, or revert back to the old layout?

Please vote in the poll above, and post any thoughts or suggestions on this thread.

Keeps saying peterose313 replies to this topic 5 minutes ago or 27 minutes ago... I believe it's when someone votes in the poll.

I like the new layout, everyone has gotten used to it by now......at least I think.... :unsure: