Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LCFD968

NON-LODD FF/EMT Marcus Sorbellini Lake Carmel FD (Putnam Cty)

11 posts in this topic

It is with great sadness that the Lake Carmel Fire Dept announces the passing of former Lieutenant Marcus Sorbellini (39 y/o). Marcus was involved in a one car motor vehicle accident in Beekman early Sunday morning where he died instantly. The passenger was air lifted to St. Frances in Dutchess with non life threatening injuries.

While I am on the web site to post about our member and the loss his four daughters now have I am here to extend my sincere gratitude to the men and women of the Beekman Fire dept and Ambulance as well as the Troopers and Medics that were on scene. From what I have gathered talking to a few of you that were on scene it was horrific and there is nothing in the world anybody can say to take those images away. All I can say is keep your head up and keep moving forward your brothers and sisters in Lake Carmel are thinking about you too and we are here if you need us.

Arrangements are as follows: Thursday 2-4pm and 7-9pm at Cargain Funeral Home, Fowler Ave, Carmel. Fire Dept will be paying their respects to the family at 7pm in uniform. The Funeral will be at St James on Rt 52 in Carmel on Friday beginning at 11am internment to follow at Raymond Hill Cemetery on Rt 52 in Carmel.

Chief Shawn Madsen

Lake Carmel FD

www.lcfd.com

Edited by LCFD968

Sorry for your loss Chief, may he rest in peace

Very sorry for your loss Chief. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your members and their families.

May he Rest in Peace.

May the Heavenly Father welcome our departed brother into his kingdom with open arms and grant him eternal rest and happiness.