spin_the_wheel

New series on FOX..Sleepy Hollow

12 posts in this topic

I saw a promo of a new series by FOX this fall...Sleepy Hollow, about the headless horseman and what not. Was some of this series filmed in the town of Sleepy Hollow? Were certain locations used? It is suppose to take place in the present day, I saw some police officers who play prominent roles in the series, are the PD uniforms similar to the real Sleepy Hollow PD?

Based on the Promos, The officers are with the Sleepy Hollow Sheriffs department with a brown and black color scheme and red and blue lights, so that throws out any idea of the police in the show being similar to Sleepy Hollow PD. As for filming in Sleepy Hollow, I can't say for sure, but the population in the show is apparently 14.5 times larger than the actual population of Sleepy Hollow, which would lead me to believe no because the actual village probably doesn't look like it has 144,000 residents.

x635 likes this

The only they filmed in SH was the fly over of the village, with regards to accurate police uniform it is nothing like SHPD nothing in the show that I've seen represents the village that i love and protect.

JetPhoto likes this

My son inlaw got a part as an extra in Wilmington NC. he plays a TV news photographer, coincidentally, he used to be a TV news photographer. I watched the first show last night, it was OK, we'll see if it gets better. The brown uniforms in the show they say are Westchester count Sherrifs Officers.

Show starts with a Lieutenant and a "Sheriff" (who wears captain's bars) working on patrol in what is supposed to be a large city, yet they know people like it's a small town, and then say they are part of WCPD and are supervised by a captain? that kinda threw it off for me. As for the actors, it felt like they were kinda neutral/uninteresting, and once they started adding the whole second spirit/ 4 horse men of the apocalypse thing, it just started to seem kinda cheesy, like most of today's modern "horror", the only problem is they left out the skimpily dressed girls. I predict it won't make it past this season, unless there are some drastic changes

calhobs likes this