x635

Nice Save At The Mamaroneck Village Fire This Past Sunday

17 posts in this topic

Status Update
By Vincent Nienstedt
Nice save at the fire in Mamaroneck Village tonight, congrats to Mamaroneck Village Fire Department, Paramedic Mark Ballantyne , Paramedic Philip Bellingham, EMT Patrick Ramiro Flores, Driver/EMT Student Jason Kaye and Attendant Brian Andersen. You guys made a difference tonight...

I would like to personally thank all the first responders for the quick and professional response as the fire was in my girlfriends house. So thank you to the brothers and sisters in VMFD MEMS and LVAC

I would like to say one thing about the article in the news paper. I am a member in the village of Mamaroneck and the kid that says he was a fireman he is know longer a member of the department and when we arived on the scene he was standing out side. He was clean as if he was going out for the night and also told us nobody was in the house. If the members of the department didn't do a search we would have never found her so don't go by what you read in the newspaper because it is false I was one of the first on scene and have to say the Vmfd did a great job to save the women.

@thecat

My and ems-buff's post was regarding the actions of the EMS crew in treating the victim.

I am sorry yes EMS did a great job on treating the patient with out them we wouldn't be talking about this today they are a great bunch of guys and do a great job

x635 likes this

I would like to say one thing about the article in the news paper. I am a member in the village of Mamaroneck and the kid that says he was a fireman he is know longer a member of the department and when we arived on the scene he was standing out side. He was clean as if he was going out for the night and also told us nobody was in the house. If the members of the department didn't do a search we would have never found her so don't go by what you read in the newspaper because it is false I was one of the first on scene and have to say the Vmfd did a great job to save the women.

Sounds suspicious...

I would like to clarify my post quoted. First thing is first. I apologize to the members of VMFD who were not mentioned specifically as I did not have that information available when I wrote my quote. Those members have since been named, and congratulations to them are in order. If it wasn't for the good search preformed by the E-38 crew (I believe that was the correct engine, if not a am sorry again) and the quick efforts of the members performing CPR quickly, and getting early advance care. This person would not be here. You all deserve a way to go for this job, victims of fire in these kind of cases survival rates are far and few between. Be proud. You all made a difference and that's what it is all about.

Good Job Andersen!

Good Job everyone.....one person doesn't make a save. This wouldn't have ended as well if even one of the first responders there was taken out of the mix.

LVAC, VMPD, VMFD and MEMS deserves a big "atta boy!" for there efforts that made a difference that day

now what about the guy who cliams to have saved this person himself from what i have heard and seen he was no where near the fire much less in the building

This is odd...

ems-buff and JM15 like this

Good Job everyone.....one person doesn't make a save. This wouldn't have ended as well if even one of the first responders there was taken out of the mix.

LVAC, VMPD, VMFD and MEMS deserves a big "atta boy!" for there efforts that made a difference that d

No sh*t. I know the kid very well...

No sh*t. I know the kid very well...

and a brother from my fire company who was on the bus that day, along with an in law of mine from VMFD was there too...... I think, due to the overall operation, its better to thank the entire group involved.

way to be professional with the no sh*t. totally uncalled for.

okcomputer, the cat and ems-buff like this