Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

2016 Ford Bronco

12 posts in this topic

Looks awesome! I hope this becomes a reality and the Bronco is revived, but part of me has a feeling this was an April Fool's joke, and a cruel one to Ford fans especially.

post-11-0-46111200-1396418498.jpg

RWC130 likes this

It is a joke... Taken from the article you posted:

While the Blue Oval has not yet released any pricing, its probably a safe bet to assume that it will go for around the same price as the outgoing 2015 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor crew cab truck. One things for sure, if youve gotten this far into our story and are as excited about wheeling in this new generation Ford Bronco as we are, this minor detail might just make your blood boil. This was all part of an elaborate scheme for one of our biggest April Fools pranks ever. Please take a few minutes to wipe away the tears from your eyes. Now before you decide to punch us square in the jaw for doing this to you, just remember one thing, if our voices are loud enough, we just might see an SVT Bronco from the Blue Oval in the near future.

Read more: http://www.fourwheeler.com/news/1404-2016-ford-svt-bronco-coming-soon/#ixzz2xlJ1OHXv

If they built it, I would buy it. Would be a nice replacement for my FJ Cruiser which is no longer in production.

I dont understand why they cant make the truck look different then the Ford pick up trucks that are out now.. The front and probably the back look exactly the same or similar. If its a different name it should have a different style.. (my .02)

TheNewLadder32 likes this

Lol it's pretty funny how many people fall for this. That's obviously a photoshopped picture of the Ford Atlas concept (beginnings of the 2015 f-150) I would hope someone could put more creativity into an April fools joke and make it more believable.

post-21658-0-30838000-1396560307.jpg

Rumor has it that since Mike Rowe ended his relationship with Ford they're looking at a former 49ers player as the spokesman for the new Bronco...

x635 likes this

Maybe they will get Jimmie Fallon

Judging by the reaction of people to this, maybe this would be something Ford would consider, I hope. I would prostitute myself for that Bronco

Excuse me, I'm am going to cry now. I have no dream truck to steal.

Judging by the reaction of people to this, maybe this would be something Ford would consider, I hope. I would prostitute myself for that Bronco

Excuse me, I'm am going to cry now. I have no dream truck to steal.

Seth, I think if Ford ever did being back the Bronco, it'd be more like this concept from a few years back and not like the next gen f-150 lol

post-21658-0-36597900-1396843793.jpg

x635 likes this