Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Why Did He Park IFO? Stay Off The Radio!

20 posts in this topic

Found this on another forum....interesting and kinda funny!!! What are people thinking sometimes???

From Chester City PA. Citizen a little mad about an ambulance parked in front of her garage calls county dispatch on the radio. You can't make stuff up like this.  Another reason to lock the rig.

http://www.firegroundaudio.com/funny/STAYOFFRADIO.wav

Some people are unbelievable..... Thanks for posting that.

Stay Safe

Scott

Give me this nuts address. I will park infront of her house everyday at all times...

Side note. Try to secure what ever you can, when you can. Working in NYC we tried to keep things locked up like fort knox. All the compartents were spec'ed that you could never leave the doors unlocked. You had to use a key to open them and when you removed the key the door locked. Also now they use the automatic started style system, allowing you to remove the key and leave the engine on. If anyone tries to move or mess with the ambulance everything shuts down.

Too bad we dont find out the outcome of what happens to her after the PD arrives. She is def. crazy.

Thats something that would happen in westchester ........................lol

I've had people ask me to move apparatus/wehicles on accident scenes but they were at least patient about it. This lady deserves at least a ticket.

I've had people ask me to move apparatus/wehicles on accident scenes but they were at least patient about it. This lady deserves at least a ticket.

She deserves more than that!! I was thinking along the lines of, maybe a blanket party, or stoning...

Wonder what she would say if she needed help and they told her to walk three blocks down cause there is no good parking spots....man some people.

She deserves more than that!! I was thinking along the lines of, maybe a blanket party, or stoning...

I agree with the stoning part! She ought to be hung by her feet and publically stoned!

These are the typical self important POS's that you're going to find out there. And heaven forbid you should really tell them what you want to say.

This call happened here in Delaware County, PA...I had the pleasure of hearing it LIVE on the air while in the ER and almost pissed myself! The lady actually got in and tried to move the ambulance, but luckily the crew had the Horton security feature activated and it locked down and honked until they got back. She was not cited and the medics would not press charges, but the Police made sure to put her in her place!

People are truly unbelievable. I can't believe that they don't even have courtesy anymore.

This call happened here in Delaware County, PA...I had the pleasure of hearing it LIVE on the air while in the ER and almost pissed myself!  The lady actually got in and tried to move the ambulance, but luckily the crew had the Horton security feature activated and it locked down and honked until they got back.  She was not cited and the medics would not press charges, but the Police made sure to put her in her place!

;)

Radnor, thanks for the info. Was she an EDP? I don't understand why they wouldn't press charges???

Edited by EM2FD

That is great! Give me the addresse I park bus infront of her garage. PEDSTRUCK, Yes it has happened in Westchester. In fact Yonkers! Besides other things. B)

the woman is an imbecile & i can understand the emotion wanting to give her a ticket or "charge her" but give her a ticket or charge her with what? unfortunately it's not illegal to be a self absorbed, obnoxious, selfish, stupid, petty, childish, a$$h*1e. and anything you could possibly charge her with would be trivial & not worth the court's time. in this case street justice where the cops let her have it worked better than anything else. that little "come to jesus" meeting hopefully scared her so much she'll look twice before even spitting out her gum on the sidewalk. she's a jerk and just needs to be handled & treated like the jerk she is........rudely, with no sympathy, no compassion & no consideration for her feelings.

that little "come to jesus" meeting

What does this mean?? :unsure:

A week or so ago, in "The Vern" someone was cause the bus was blocking the road. So they BROKE INTO MY BUS and turned the siren on to wail and left it.

and yes the bus was locked, I locked it myself... but it's not hard to break into an empress bus since half of em have missing tumblers on the doors.

We recently had a bus driver up in syracuse try to move one of our ambulances because it was blocking the path of the bus... Crew came back to the rig to find the bus driver sitting in the drivers seat - EMT ordered the bus driver away from the vehicle and the bus driver stated that he was "going to find the kill switch and move this vehicle so he can get on his way"

you gotta love people.