Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

New 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe

14 posts in this topic

Why Fix something thats not broken, I personally think its horrible rite now, but it will eventually grow on ya.

geesh... its starting to look like the ealier navigators... lets just keep makin' em bigger and bigger n bigger

I'm waiting 'til I see it in person before I figure out whether I like it or not. Often enough I see a car in a pre-production photo and hate it, and then see it up close and personal and love it. It's not a Dodge, so obviously it won't be my favorite, but I can still like it.

It appears the 2007 Tahoe will be released in just a few weeks!

Edited by x635

they say it is more fuel efficient with its displacement on demand system in which half of the cylinders are shut down while cruising and all eight fire up again while under heavy acceleration.

even though i am personally a chevy guy, it is a ripoff of dodge's idea of shutting down half the cylinders as implemented on the new 5.7L hemi engine.

however, i like the new style and look forward to see if gm will make an ss version of the tahoe.

I looked at it on that site, it reminds me of the new jeep cherokee obviously bigger. I speced out a 2006 Tahoe, I got a decent set of options on it and the online "build your own" the final price came out around 45k. I really like the Tahoes a lot. I miss the two door models. I would buy one of those ASAP if they were still in produciton. I am looking at some Silverados right now I am debating between the 1500, 2500, HD, Duramax Diesel, Crew Cab vs extended Cab, So many different options. Obviously I would love to have the biggest and the best but the $$ adds up with all the whistles and bells. My girlfriends father works at the plant in Detroit, MI I'll see what he has to say as well.

Edited by M2theAX

Max you dont make that kind of money in Scarsdale yet!!!

Hell I dont make that kind of money ohh yea im just an old retiree trying to make it to the end of the month

Be safe

What was wrong with the exterior of the old one? Hell I miss the ones from the late 1990s...

lol capt, don't worry capt I will be making payments on this and most of the money came from my savings which I started before I took the oath of poverity. I use to have my own 2bdr apartment, now moved back in with mom and dad, this way if worse comes to worse at least the pickup bed can be my living room and the cab can be the bedroom/kitchen/entertainment room, maybe one day I can be on "cribs."

ON another note does anyone have any input on that new silverado hibrid???

they say it is more fuel efficient with its displacement on demand system in which half of the cylinders are shut down while cruising and all eight fire up again while under heavy acceleration.

even though i am personally a chevy guy, it is a ripoff of dodge's idea of shutting down half the cylinders as implemented on the new 5.7L hemi engine.

This was also in the 05' Trailblazer 6 cylinder and i think the 8 cylinder.

I do think it looks kind of like a trailblazer on steroids. its going to be one of those that grow on you if you don't like it.

however, i like the new style and look forward to see if gm will make an ss version of the tahoe.

gm had this idea 20 years ago,they had a similiar system on the caddy,it would gradually disable cylinders going from 8,6 and to 4.hopefully it works better than that system did

I want it... it will be interesting to see what the suburban will look like(as an emergency vehicle)