Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Arena's Extreme Home Makeover Premieres On ABC

44 posts in this topic

Just a reminder, Exrteme Makeover: Home Edition will air the Arena episode this evening at 8PM EST on ABC.

As many of you know, (Click Here For The Previous Thread ), a few weeks ago the Arena's were suprised with an Extreme Home Makeover. In only 7 days, and with the help of a massive amount of the Arena's friends and brothers/sisters in the fire service, they were given a beautiful new home as a small token of everybody's appreciation of the lessons JimmyBoy taught us and continues to teach us and a thank you for the spirit that Jim and Gina have and convey always.

Unfortunetly, I will be working tonight, but I will be watching/Tivo'ing......if you watch, let us know your thoughts on this thread...

From the EMHE Website:

Next Episode:

Sunday, May 14, 8/7c

"Arena Family"

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition grants a new lease on life to the grieving parents of a gallant little boy whose life and death touched the hearts of everyone in their community.

For more on Jimmy Boy and the Arena family, click here: http://www.jimmboy.com

Seth Thanks for posting I will be watching and some one else is taping I know I will have to watch it more than once. I will be crying the first time I watch it for sure, I aM BOTH PROUD AND HONORED to live in a house built by a great community,great brother and sister firefighters.

Thank You just does not seem like a big enough word to convey our appreciation to everyone.

Seth Thanks for posting I will be watching and some one else is taping I know I will have to watch it more than once. I will be crying the first time I watch it for sure, I aM BOTH PROUD AND HONORED to live in a house built by a great community,great brother and sister firefighters.

Thank You just does not seem like a big enough word to convey our appreciation to everyone.

I dont watch much TV but I have to say Extreme Makeover has been one of my favorite shows. Tonight will be a special episode.

If anyone misses it I can see about getting it burned onto DVD for anyone who wants it. This is one not to be missed. I'll be watching it. Been looking forward to seeing it all Month!

I just watched the opening segment of the show and im not going to lie. I started to cry based on how touching it was. God Bless Jimmyboy, God Bless the Arean Family, God Bless the Fire Fighting service and God Bless America.

Rest In Peace Jimmyboy

ARGH! I missed the first 24 minutes of the episode... That gets me really pissed that I missed part of such an important episode of a truly great show.

All I can say about that bathroom is "WOA"....

Just ended it was a very moving episode. Ja3KFD I can not think of a more deserving family to get an extreme makeover

That Probobly was the most moving Hour of TV i have ever watched.

the house came out amazing!

I can not think of a more deserving family.

Congradulations!

Just ended it was a very moving episode. I can not think of a more deserving family to get an extreme makeover

This was a very touching gift that ABC and the community gave to this family. The people of Westchester County and all others that helped make this come true for this family should be proud of your selves.

GREAT JOB FOLKS!

Was it me or did Ty look a little exausted at the end of the show? :)

very, very touching, not gunna lie the eyes were definately leaking :) , so happy for the family they deserve it all

What an awesome show!

Congratulations to the Arena family, and best of luck with your new home.

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Moving for sure. Brought me to tears. Excellent job done by ALL involved. Congratulations to Jim, Gina, and girls! I cannot think of a more deserving family myself.

Just watched it and it was very touching to show how much everyone actually cares about the family. God Bless the Jim, Gina, the girls and can't forget Jimmyboy.

the show was beautiful the way they did it congrats on the arena family with there new home

WHAT AN AMAZING HOUSE...

and what an amazing family and group of people that came together to build that house. Simply amazing how much love and support a commnuity can have. Congrats Arena family on your new home!

That Probobly was the most moving Hour of TV i have ever watched.

Ditto! I can't think of a show that made me feel happier for someone or a family. Of course I realize that Sears and Olive Garden do these things for the publicity, but I know that I think more of them because of this. They've done a great thing here for the Arena's, and therefore our fire service family. I know I'll feel good about giving them my patronage.

I was watching with my sister and we both started crying. That is an excellent show. Every epsidoe I have seen has been incredibly moving. Best of Luck to the Arena's.

I could not think of a more deserving family to recieve such an amazing gift. It didn't take long for my emotions to get the best of me.

Just unbelievable...

JBJ

An amazing house for an amazing family. God bless the Arena's and all the luck and good fortune in thier new house.

Wow!!!!

I was overwhelmed by watching this on TV just as much as being there in person helping, to actually be able to see the families response to the inside and all the special memories of Jimmyboy, was AMAZING!!!!

ABC did an excellent job honoring this little angel.

Jim, Gina and girls you have an amazing love and your closeness as a family , how much you treasure every moment together was very apparent.

God Bless you all.

Always in my prayers.

Christina

great show tonight! as we are braught together once again, tears of joy! congradulations jim, gina and family on your beautiful new home.

two words "Man Tears"

it was the best episode i have ever seen. For ones it seem like a family got it that REALLY deserved it.

GOD BLESS JIMMY BOY

I have to admit this big goof had tears is his eyes as well. I can honestly say I have never watched this show before, but I wouldnt of missed this episode. All I can say is WOW..

I can believe all of the love and support the friends and community showed not just for this but in the past, but i can not believe how much the show did for them. I feel like they went that extra mile just for the Arenas, and I dont think they do that for every family..

Good luck Jim, Gina and the rest of the family in your new home.

I got to say it was Amazing

I LOVE the house\

I really love the JiMMY BOY room That really touched my Heart

God Bless The Arena Family

If I didn't hear everything about it from everyone on here, I honestly could not believe it. It's amazing that they can mangage to tear down and rebuild a house in a week

two words "Man Tears"

it was the best episode i have ever seen. For ones it seem like a family got it that REALLY deserved it.

GOD BLESS JIMMY BOY

Every family that gets to be on Extreme makeover Really Deserves it. It is a long and complicated process. They check everything out from W2's on. Check out the application that is involved. You can fill out one for yourself and don't have to be nominated by anyone. Nothing in this world comes easy. Its just that theirs came a little faster... :D

All I hve to say is that it is so nice to people who are really deserving of something great finally got it, To Many times you see people who win the lotto and stuff that dont really need or deserve it or they are 100 yrs old, Finally a Family who really needed and deserved everything and More. God Bless The Arena's they are truley and amazing family and we should all learn from them. Jimmy Boy Has made a difference in many people's lives.

Enjoy your new home you deserve it.

I caught the last half of it and I must say, it was amazing, such a great thing for such a great family, like i said in the old post, i am honored just to have helped a small bit and glad to see it come to reality.