Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Happy Thanksgiving to all EMTBravo members

25 posts in this topic

[attachmentid=1561]

credit: Bettman/Corbis archives

Hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving w/ your families and loved ones. I know I will! And, please stay clear of the family brawls (think photo above must be staged... wink.gif ) and give the drunks a wide berth on the roadways.

For those who are working tomorrow, thank you for your service and dedication and wish you get home in time for the apple pie. smile.gif

Stay safe,

Henry

post-839-1164209701.jpg

And a very happy Turkey Day to everyone out there. If you're workin', stay safe wink.gif. Anybody having turducken?

Happy Thanksgiving all, esp. to Chris, Eli and Seth, my buddies in Bravo-Land. wink.gif

-Joe DA BUFF

I also want to take a moment to wish all EMTBravo members a safe and happy Thanksgiving. And remember not to OD on the tryptophan, cause it'll put your lights out!!LOL

Chris

Happy Thanksgiving. Going to deep fry a turkey. Cant wait.

Happy Thanksgiving.  Going to deep fry a turkey. Cant wait.

Had one of those at my sister's place a couple years ago, EXCELLENT! It sears the skin so when it's done it stays real moist, doesn't dry it out at all like the oven can.

Happy Thanksgiving !

Have a fun day and if you have to work or travel be safe.

Art in DC

(I have TWO dinners at the Inlaws to attend..isn't divorce great?)

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!

Let's remember to give thanks for every little good thing that comes our way, no matter how small, even if we've been through some hard times. A very active and beloved member of our fire company passed away late last night, and I know that I will be giving thanks for God having given him to us for as long as he did.

Res6cue, well said, too often we dont know what we have until we lose it. In your case, I am happy to see you and your company members let the love you shared for your brother be known while he was around to feel it.

"Appreciate today, for tomorrow isn't promised"

Happy Thanksgiving to all EMTBravo members.

Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

Every one who is a member of Emt Bravo i would like to wish the happiset thanksgiving.

stay safe

sr71

May the turkey be hot, the beverages chilled, the company excellent and the pagers silent. Happy Thanksgiving to all, especially those who have to work today and a special thank you to all who are serving both here and abroad to keep our country free.

So far not a fun day. Codl and rainy, lot of calls, various car accidents despite the roads being rather barren. Yet there just seems something "warm" about the day. I can't explain it. It's wierd. <3 Thanksgiving. Enjoy dinner. Wish I could be there.

Happy Thanksgiving to all... especially to everyone who won't be able to eat dinner with their families because they will be at work keeping other families safe!

And to ryefd192 and NWPFD05...

Try to avoid another oven fire!

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Stay safe out there and drive safely!

EAT LOTS OF TURKEY!!!

Happy Thanksgiving biggrin.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Happy Thanksgiving To all those working today Stay Safe

Happy Thanksgiving.  Going to deep fry a turkey. Cant wait.

just watch the rain drops,or you'll need a shield like spankys from the little rascals. Happy thanksgiving everyone.

Edited by gss131

Happy thanksgiving to all!!!!!

I hope everyone had a great day and lots of turkey. Thanks to everyone who gave up time with their families to protect other families. And thanks to all the men and women who are serving our country overseas!

I hope that all the members of EMTBravo and their families had a SAFE and Happy Thanksgiving. I worked my regular 2-10 shift so I missed out on dinner with my family, but I made triple time to sit at work, take a nap, surf the net, watch TV and eat a lot. Not so bad! Today I have another triple time shift because our Town gives us the Day After Thanksgiving as a Holiday. I LOVE CIVIL SERVICE!!!!!!! biggrin.gif