Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo T-Shirts Coming Soon!

35 posts in this topic

Members-

In order to raise funds to keep these sites running and growing, as well as to fill a request that many members have had for years, I have decided to proceed with an EMTBravo.com t shirt after setting up the proper ordering and distribution infrastructure.

The final details are still being worked out with the vendor, but as soon as we are ready to start selling them we will announce it on this site how to order yours. Kristen has agreed to handle customer service and fufilment, with help from my two right hand men x901 and HFD23.

All we are waiting for now is to hear back from our vendor on prices and prodcction timeframe. As soon as thats confirmed, look for an announcement soon. I hope you guys will buy them. Other then that, all I can say is it will be a very simple shirt.

-EMTBravo

EMAIL: EMTBravo@EMTBravo.com

P.S. Please excuse any spelling errors, I am having trouble seeing the computer screen right now.

GREAT IDEA!

I wish I thought of that. lol

Good job Seth.... Let me know if you need any help.

I hope you are feeling better.

I will be proud to wear a EMTBravo.com T-Shirt

Cool idea. havent even seen it yet, but I will buy one.

IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO PURCHASE A SHIRT

Please participate in our size survey here:

http://emtbravo.net/index.php?showtopic=16435

EMTBravo Job shirts..

No, it will be T-shirts at this time onlym as my previous post indicates. There is a possibility that regular sweatshirts will be made available as well, but no jobshirts. Ballcaps may be available in Spring '07.

We have a vendor selected who we are working with and will announce soon.

Thanks!

-EMTBravo TShirt team

EMTBravo@EMTBravo.com

Are there any samples of artwork under consideration which will be used for the shirts, that can be shown here?

Are Pocket Tees going to be an option?

...of course, they'll be 100% cotton... biggrin.gif

The design is finalized. There will be no buffy artwork, it's just going to be a simple tee shirt with a simple message on it. The purpose will be to raise funds to keep the EMTBravo websites going and expanding as well as to spread a simple message and idea.

I will try to work with the vendor to offer long sleeve t's, sweatshirts, etc if this round of tshirts is succesful. All the t-shirts will be Gildan or Hanes Beefy T 100% cotton, no pockets.

Also, I am just doing the coordination from my bed, since I am OOS for the time being. Look for further information soon.

Just an idea, since the poll said this will be a lomited run, maybe something in the logo that identifies this batch as the first batch or shirts. It might just sell a few more shirts, and would be something cool for those who buy them.

Just out of curiosity, why no job shirts? I'd be more inclined to wear an EMTBravo Job Shirt, or even hoody for that matter, than a t-shirt.

Bunkers do you agree?

Right now, I can only fund a small order of intitial tshirts to sell. Plus, we are keeping things simple and have developed a system to sell them, since I am confined to bed and others will be doing the work for me.

If and when there is more demand, more t-shirts will be produced, including long sleeve T's, sweatshirts, and hoodies.

At this time, EMTBravo is NOT a job, nor would a jobshirt fit into the program, so as of now no jobshirt.

As for making the first edition special, t-shirts aren't really a collectible item, but there may be a bonus item included with the first tshirts.

The order has been placed, and is in production. Look for purchasing details towards the end of next week or the following weekend.

Right now, I can only fund a small order of intitial tshirts to sell. Plus, we are keeping things simple, since I am confined to bed and others will be doing the work for me.

If and when there is more demand, more t-shirts will be produced, including long sleeve T's, sweatshirts, and hoodies.

At this time, EMTBravo is NOT a job, nor would a jobshirt fit into the program, so as of now no jobshirt.

As for making the first edition special, t-shirts aren't really a collectible item, but there may be a bonus item included with the first tshirts.

The order has been placed, and is in production. Look for purchasing details towards the end of next week or the following weekend.

Well said Bravo. Why cant people simply leave it at that. He has a vendor, hes got his artwork. Your on the right track man, keep up the good work - just dont over do it, we need you on your feet!

I'll order on one XL T-shirt. Seth does alot of this site and it is sad to see member complain on what type of Shirt are going to be sold.

Seth,

Glad to hear you are feeling better, and I will order a couple shirts. Trying to get the site out best I can with word of mouth and the shirt will help.

Arrow

I'll order on one XL T-shirt. Seth does alot of this site and it is sad to see member complain on what type of Shirt are going to be sold.

I agree 100 % with the fact that Seth does a lot for this site and I for one would do anything to support the site.

Simple is good Seth. Can't wait to get mine. Let me know if you need help picking up the order or future orders.

Want to start a pool on how quickly they sell out? Bet it's not long ....

Thanks to everyone for their support. These t-shirts don't have fancy artwork, but they have a message and are intended to promote that message as well as raise funds for the continued operations and growth of these sites.

The vendor is currently ordering the shirts and expects to complete production next week. The first batch is small, since I am outlaying the money and want to see if they actually sell before ordering more. As mentioned, if this batch is succesful, then the next batch may include long sleeve t's and sweatshirts. There will be very limited availability of the first edition.

Also, I am only coordinating the order from my laptop in bed as I can tolerate it. My fiance and my friends are handling the rest, including the distrubution and want to thank them for that.

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING PREORDERS!

Ordering will begin when we accept delivery of the product, and we will let you know how you can get one at that time.

seth thats great news about the shirts. i will want to buy a few ??.it is great too

hear that you are feeling better !!. i just wanted to say keep up the good work

the website. rolleyes.gif

i'd also be interested in purchasing a few shirts, if that will be possible.

I definitely want one of the shirts. Any idea what the approximate price might be for them? Just curious. Don't overdo it too much with all this. Concentrate on getting yourself up and around again and feeling better. That's the most important thing!!

I definitely want one of the shirts.  Any idea what the approximate price might be for them?  Just curious.  Don't overdo it too much with all this.  Concentrate on getting yourself up and around again and feeling better.  That's the most important thing!!

Price is still being determined. As I mentioned earlier, others are working on this for me and I'm just coordinating this from my laptop in bed as I can tolerate it.

any preview of what the shirt is going to say?

I'm keeping that under wraps unti the tshirts are released.

Cant wait Seems Like a Great Idea To Promote the Site

Just to update, the T-shirts are one step closer to becoming reality. I approved the shirt design yesterday. The vendor hopes to start production today. (I'll keep you all in suspense about the designt until they go on sale)

I'm excited about the shirts, and hope they will sell!

If they do, each batch will be a limited edition

When the tshirts are in our posession, we'll let you know how you can get one.

The prcoeeds from the sale of these shirts will go towards the operations and expansion of the EMTBravo sites.

Another update:

If all goes well, x901 should be picking the T-shirts up and delivering them to EMTBravo Headquarters tommorow morning.

We're still finalizing logistics, but hope to have them on sale Sunday or Monday, but we will preview them as soon as we can on http://www.EMTBravo.com

How will the process go along? Shipment of the products, pick-ups?

Once Seth is back up and around, he is going door to door with this thing:

user posted image

Seth, I am sure you probably have already thought of this, but might I suggest a limit of one per person initially? For some people, they may not have the chance to get one if several people buy many initially!