Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Future Fireman

Red Sox Propaganda!

26 posts in this topic

Red Sox video is awesome. Be WARNED: Swears are all over it! Also, has a little kid giving the finger. And revealing photos of women. They're censored though.

Mike

Edited by Future Fireman

ok not to start a huge deal but the only reason people say "o yea the yankees stink and there bad" blah blah blah, red sox fans are just jelalous they have 26 rings and for people that say o that doesnt matter hey guess what it does, thats what you play for every year, and i hear o the yankees choked this year , no they didnt there just having a off year big deal, look at the brewers they have an off year since day one sooooo big deal, one year inst a big deal, so red sox fans suck it up and live with it, yankees are a better team, im not saying the red soxs wont win a world series again i just saying its goona be a another 83 years thats all.

As one of my shirts says,

"I guess there never was a curse....They only sucked for 83 years."

i got a shirt from the baseball hall of fame when i was there and it stated "why is the baseball hall of fame in New York?...So these guys could car pool" and it lists the names of all the yankees inducted in the hall of fame. and i have another one that states "If the world series can be called the world series then why is it always played in the bronx?"

I knew this topic would get anti Red Sox, but you know what, NO MATTER HOW MANY WORLD SERIES THE YANKEES WIN, YOU CANNOT KILL THE SPIRIT OF RED SOX NATION!!!!

Thank you,

A proud Sox fan and New England Patriots fan! (AKA Mike)

Edited by Future Fireman

I gotta say,I found it quite entertaining,sorry JD

Now if only people didn't wanna kick my butt for posting it......

Mike

Nah...I never lose my patience with the handicapped, you just can't help yourself.

I'd have a few choice words about the BoSox and Tom Brady...but Seth banned profanity and without being to use that you just can't get the true feelings for those bean eating funny accented traumatic brain injured people up there.

Didn't anyone tell you guys that we won the Revolutionary war and we didn't have to still talk with "Queen's English?"

Yankees !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by HFD219

Nah...I never lose my patience with the handicapped, you just can't help yourself.

I'd have a few choice words about the BoSox and Tom Brady...but Seth banned profanity and without being to use that you just can't get the true feelings for those bean eating funny accented traumatic brain injured people up there.

Didn't anyone tell you guys that we won the Revolutionary war and we didn't have to still talk with "Queen's English?"

You calling me handicapped? Since when do we talk "Queen's English"???? It's called a Boston accent. Beans ok, make fun of Boston or as some call it Beantown. Just wait until both the Sox and the Pats win the World Series and the Super Bowl.

No wonder we have the image of a New Yorker being a total loser to others.

Mike

Mike

Got Rings????, My shirt is lopsided....

You calling me handicapped? Since when do we talk "Queen's English"???? It's called a Boston accent. Beans ok, make fun of Boston or as some call it Beantown. Just wait until both the Sox and the Pats win the World Series and the Super Bowl.

Mike

I would start woorying if i were you... the Japanese faithful are failing, DiceK and Okajima are falling apart, their normal seasan would be long over, they are tired, shot, see ya..., they look like they are serving up meatballs now, should be an interesting playoffs, you know the Red Sox Nation hates the fact that the Yankees are threatening and worst case they will win the wild card...

Just wait until both the Sox and the Pats win the World Series and the Super Bowl.

Sorry, but next Sunday night will probably determine who the AFC rep for the Super Bowl will be, and it won't be the team that while in the AFL had some stoolie pictured on the helmet squating to take a dump :P:P

That said, go Bolts!! afcwestchamp.jpg

Edited by RescueKujo

Mike

Ummmmm....what? LOL.

Daisuke is just our way of proving that the Yankees aren't the only ones who can throw money down the toilet. Much as I love the Sox, the team had a real different feel when they were the "happy idiots" that won the pennant! As a true diehard fan of the Sox, I expect them to let me down so I'll leave this fall out of any commentary.

I knew this topic would get anti Red Sox, but you know what, NO MATTER HOW MANY WORLD SERIES THE YANKEES WIN, YOU CANNOT KILL THE SPIRIT OF RED SOX NATION!!!!

Thank you,

A proud Sox fan and New England Patriots fan! (AKA Mike)

Yeah, and a beaten dog will always return to its owner with ears back and tail between its legs. Go SAWX. You're continued mediocrity is an inspiration to your fans around the world.

3 words...

NEW YORKS METS!!!!!!!!!

that being said, GO RED SOX!!!

Edited by gpdexplorer

I grew up in the Bronx, take a wild guess what team I support??? You got it GO YANKEES!!!!! I will always support my yanks unless they decide to bring THE Dodgers home where they Belong- In BROOKLYN!!!!!

Great video!! It would have been nice if George would take his "money loving, greedy, pre-maddona" team to New Jersey or anywhere else for that matter. Say it with me--who is in first place--- The Red Sox!! Well the Yankees can "try" for the wild card! :D Lets go Mets!!!

Got Rings????, My shirt is lopsided....

Well said - one championship in 83 years and all of a sudden they're the best ever. Sheesh, Boston's only been in what five or six World Series in the last CENTURY (plus) and the Yankees suck???

I've always been a Yankees fan and have always respected the Red Sox nation the same way I respect Cubs fans - talk about always being on the short end - but wasn't there an awful lot of hostility and anger in that video? Maybe a softer toilet tissue or more roughage in your diet, dude! :P

Should be an interesting post season again this year!

Well said - one championship in 83 years and all of a sudden they're the best ever. Sheesh, Boston's only been in what five or six World Series in the last CENTURY (plus) and the Yankees suck???

I've always been a Yankees fan and have always respected the Red Sox nation the same way I respect Cubs fans - talk about always being on the short end - but wasn't there an awful lot of hostility and anger in that video? Maybe a softer toilet tissue or more roughage in your diet, dude! :P

Should be an interesting post season again this year!

Chris you talkin to me or to the guy that made the video?

Mike

Chris you talkin to me or to the guy that made the video?

Mike

Nobody in particular but there does seem to be an unusually high level of hostility by Boston fans toward NYY fans.

It is a game after all!

:rolleyes: