Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

The EMTBravo Group Announces New Division, Major Expansion

23 posts in this topic

The EMTBravo Group Announces New Division, Major Expansion

Tuesday, January 29th 2008

Hartsdale, NY- The EMTBravo Group, a unique social media company for the Emergency Services community, has announced the launch of a new divison, EMTBravo Forums.

EMTBravo Forums goal is to provide a positive, constructive and friendly atmosphere to exchange information relating to emergency services online. All forums have local Administrators and Moderators, and a local-specific focus. Using the EMTBravo platform, we hope to connect all those in the Emergency Services community through an easy to use, feature rich online forum channel.

The newly launched forums were determined using several factors. Factors taken into consideration were the lack of existing forums specifcally for the area, great potential for growth, and eager and enthusiastic users. We hope the new forums will build on the success of the existing EMTBravo forums.

The EMTBravo Group is a division of Granville Enterprises, a privately owned company. The EMTBravo Group was founded in 2003, and was aqquired by Granville Enterprises in 2007. Currently, The EMTBravo Group maintains central offices in Hartsdale, NY.

Current forums operated by EMTBravo Forums:

EMTBravo Network

Online Emergency Services Community For The New York City Metro Area including the Hudson Valley and Southwestern CT.

http://www.emtbravo.net

EMTBravo New England

http://www.EMTBravoNewEngland.com

Online Emergency Services Community For Connecticut, Massachusetts (Including Boston And Worcester), Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, And Maine

EMTBravo West

http://www.EMTBravoWest.com

Online Emergency Services Community For Southern And Northern California, Nevada, Arizona, Washington, and Oregon.

Our NEWLY LAUNCHED FORUMS:

EMTBravo New Jersey

http://www.EMTBravoNewJersey.com

Online Emergency Services Community For New Jersey

EMTBravo Austin

http://www.EMTBravoAustin.com

Online Emergency Services Community For The Austin, TX Area.

EMTBravo Midwest/Chicago

http://www.EMTBravoChicago.com

Online Emergency Services Community For The The Chicago Area.

EMTBravo Florida

http://www.EMTBravoFlorida.com

Online Emergency Services Community For Florida.

EMTBravo Upstate

http://www.emtbravocentral.com

Online Emergency Services Community For Upstate N.Y.

Just registered for the FL forum. Are you doing verified member status there too?

congrats! hope the new forums get as popular as the existing ones!

very cool Glad to see you expand from the little bit of Westchester NY area To the majority of the United States. Keep up the Great work Seth You Deserve it.

I will be passing the word to the New Jersey Brothers and I just signed up for myself.

Thanks Seth

Let me know if you need any help with the NJ stuff

Chris

Congrats Seth! I was hoping you would be able to expand. Which one do myself and the brothers from upstate NY fit into, the home site?

Great site, Im proud to be a member, best of luck to the entire EMTBravo group!

Moose

The EMTBravo Group is a division of Granville Enterprises, a privately owned company. The EMTBravo Group was founded in 2003, and was aqquired by Granville Enterprises in 2007. Currently, The EMTBravo Group maintains central offices in Hartsdale, NY.

I'm a little confused........ EMTBRAVO group was started by someone else not EMTBRAVO? I had thought EMTBRAVO and Granville Enterprises were one in the same???? Who founded EMTBRAVO in 2003?

I'm a little confused........ EMTBRAVO group was started by someone else not EMTBRAVO? I had thought EMTBRAVO and Granville Enterprises were one in the same???? Who founded EMTBRAVO in 2003?

Just because EMTBravo and Granville Enterprises are two different names doesn't mean they couldn't have been run by the same person or persons. There is a lot of name changing in the business world as far as DBA's and such. The faces are all the same, they just reorganize under a different name.

Just because EMTBravo and Granville Enterprises are two different names doesn't mean they couldn't have been run by the same person or persons. There is a lot of name changing in the business world as far as DBA's and such. The faces are all the same, they just reorganize under a different name.

That didn't help, did Seth found EMTBRAVO? I know there's name changing in business, so what this is saying is Seth started emtbravo in 03, as a business? There's also a seperate buisness granville enterprises that now owns EMTbravo? Didn't he already "own" it? That's where I'm confused??????

I do own both companies, and founded the website.

The EMTBravo Group handles all operations under the "EMTBravo" brand.

I formed Granville Enterprises last year to branch out a little, and take on different projects, including some private web work I do as well as consulting and marketing. I put The EMTBravo Group as a division of Granville Enterprises instead of making it a whole seperate entity.

I made it a business so that I could write off all the expenses of running the site. Also, I wanted the name of the company to honor my late father, and his business ventures.

I formed Granville Enterprises last year to branch out a little, and take on different projects, including some private web work I do as well as consulting and marketing. I put The EMTBravo Group as a division of Granville Enterprises instead of making it a whole seperate entity.

I made it a business so that I could write off all the expenses of running the site. Also, I wanted the name of the company to honor my late father, and his business ventures..

10-4 Thanks clears it up a little

Hey, I found the EMTBravo Network Italian International Site!

EMTBravissimo!

Seth Congrats on the expansion. One question though,If you are registered here will your name work in the other forums as well? I know they do for the New England one. Thanks B)

Great work, Seth!! It's great to see how far this site has come since I joined!!!!!

Seth Congrats on the expansion. One question though,If you are registered here will your name work in the other forums as well? I know they do for the New England one. Thanks B)

Just join using the same name. That should work as no one should use your id / name.

I have 3 different accounts on Seth's 3 oldest forums (here, New England, and West) so no you cannot just log in your username onto a seperate forum. It takes different accounts to do that. However, if you have registered on them as the same username and password, obviously it's possible.

Mike

I made it a business so that I could write off all the expenses of running the site. Also, I wanted the name of the company to honor my late father, and his business ventures.

Maybe I am confused but.......

I don't understand why the call for donations for a for profit site. Rather than a non for profit "educational" site if that is/was possible.

Seth, this news excites me a great deal and it is very awesome! I am making an account on the NJ section as we speak! :)

Maybe I am confused but.......

I don't understand why the call for donations for a for profit site. Rather than a non for profit "educational" site if that is/was possible.

I wasn't aware this was a for profit site... Either way, I think that by establishing this as a business, he can write off the site as a business expense on his taxes, therefore making it financially possible for Seth to run the old and new branches given his unfortunate work situation. This is just my assumption, correct me if I'm wrong Seth.

GOOD WORK Seth, Good work.

If you are looking to expand into Michigan let me know getting ready to move there and going to be active.

I'll bite for the New Jersey forum. God knows I spend enough weekends there between May and October....LOL!

Good news, Seth. Hope it all works out for you.

Duane