Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
towerladder2

Need help for new ladder in Port Chester.

16 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of a really good either airbrush or graphic decal shop in the area. We are in the process of getting some custom work for the new Port Chester Ladder and the person who we wanted to do the work is just not getting back to us. He does amazing work and is probably WAY to busy. You can see his work at localbrush.com.

If anyone knows of any comparible people around....let me know.

Thanks.

Does anyone know of a really good either airbrush or graphic decal shop in the area. We are in the process of getting some custom work for the new Port Chester Ladder and the person who we wanted to do the work is just not getting back to us. He does amazing work and is probably WAY to busy. You can see his work at localbrush.com.

If anyone knows of any comparible people around....let me know.

Thanks.

Gregg Rigos from the New Rochelle Fire Dept Does all the graphics for our dept and has done work for other depts in Westchester If you are interested I will give you his info

Ed May in Wallington, NJ does great work. Gold leafing, lettering, murals, etc. Unfortunately, he does not seem to have a presence on the web (that I know of, at least), but somebody ought to be able to dig up some contact info if needed.

Just a suggestion. :)

Thanks for the help. Actually the guy called me right after I posted this.

So no help is needed after all, but check out this guy's work. AMAZING

www.localbrush.com

Again, thanks.

Edited by towerladder2

Looks like they do a nice bunch of work!

Site Visitors: ...make sure that your volume is turned down when you first visit the site... www.localbrush.com

might scare the dogs.. :D

Try Nub graphics. H used to do Orange County Choppers work, but is working for Vin and Cody at v force customs. the link is here http://www.nubgrafix.com/ He is located in Danbury, CT.

Try Nub graphics. H used to do Orange County Choppers work, but is working for Vin and Cody at v force customs. the link is here http://www.nubgrafix.com/ He is located in Danbury, CT.

Is he in Danbury now? I've driven by his shop in Walden a thousand times and the website says he's in Walden.

Thanks for the help. Actually the guy called me right after I posted this.

So no help is needed after all, but check out this guy's work. AMAZING

www.localbrush.com

Again, thanks.

Now that the problem has been solved, how about som pics please?!?!

Yah the last I knew Nubbie was still in Waldon, not in Danbury.

All graphic and decal work for us is done by the same person who did Engine 61... Excelsior uses him for all their deliveries. We have nothing but good things to say about him, he does amazing work with gold leaf and lettering. Pm if ur interested

Edited by JBJ1202

Any pics of the rig?

We will post some once the graphics are done.

Nub Grafix is still located in Walden, Orange County. Trust me, I live a few blocks from his shop.

Where are the pictures of the new ladder?

Saw the new Ladder 31 at the Greenwich parade. Beautiful rig, unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera... :angry:

Saw the new Ladder 31 at the Greenwich parade. Beautiful rig, unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera... :angry:

AHHHHHHHHRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!<slap-slap-slap-slap>

LOL