Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest alsfirefighter

United States Marine Corps's 233rd Birthday

21 posts in this topic

As I have every year I've been a member here, I want to take the time to wish a happy birthday to my brother and sister Marines on the 233rd birthday of our honored organization. Born on November 10, 1775 in Tun Tavern, Philadelphia, PA. We've been kicking a**, taking names and earning respect and honor for 233 years and the tradition never stops.

Thank you to all current active duty and reservist Marines for your tireless efforts during this insane operational rotation you are dealing with. Also I have to give a shot out to all the Corpsmen who are right beside us in battle, and taking care of us at home.

I was born on November 20th, 1992 and is one of the greatest days of my life. MOS: 2531 Call sign: Bright Rattler

Steel rain shall fall!

"The United States Marine Corps has 233 years of romping, stomping, hell, death and destruction. The finest fighting machine the world has ever seen. We were born in a Bomb Crater, Our Mother was an M-16 and Our Father was the Devil. Each moment that I live is an additional threat upon your life. I an a rough looking, roving soldier of the sea. I am cocky, self-centered, overbearing, and do not know the meaning of fear, for I am fear itself. I am a green amphibious monster, made of blood and guts, who arose from the sea, feasting on anti-Americans throughout the globe. We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army. On the seventh day, while God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we've been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers and talk like sailors and slap the Hell out of both of them. Warrior by day, lover by night, professional by choice, Marine by the grace of God!"

Edited by alsfirefighter
x129K likes this

Did you attend the event @ the Civic Center Nov. 1, 2008

On that note and since tomorrow is Veterans Day, THANK YOU all USA, USN, USMC, USAF, USCG. And Happy B-Day to the Corps!

From a former wingnut, Happy Birthday, LeatherNecks!!!

Happy 223rd Birthdy, Marines!! And THANK you for all you do to ensure the freedoms we enjoy in this GREAT NATION!!!

Happy B/D to all the current and former Marines THANK YOU!!!!!

Happy birthday and God Bless our men and women in uniform.

Happy Birthday USMC... Also to all Veterans here and overseas Thank You and God Speed.

Happy Birthday Marines, and a Happy Veteran's Day to all our servicemen and women. Thank you all for your sacrifice.

Happy Birthday USMC... Also to all Veterans here and overseas Thank You and God Speed.

and thank YOU Brother, for your time in The Sandbox!

Edited by x129K

My brother in law is serving at this time in the Marines in South Carolina , his previous duty station was in Japan. Happy Birthday to all Marines serving , who have served, and have given there lives for this great country.

Hell yeah DFD....Happy Birthday brother! Ooooooweeeeooooooo....ooorah!

Happy Birthday to the USMC i leave august 17th for basic training in paris island.................Semper Fi!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to the USMC i leave august 17th for basic training in paris island.................Semper Fi!!!!!!!!!

Be safe!!!!!!