Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Photounit

Arlington (Dutchess) - Structure Fire 12-25-08

22 posts in this topic

A Two alarm fire heavily damaged a facilities building on top of IBM Building #3 at the Poughkeepsie main plant on Christmas Day. The Arlington Fire Department, IBM Poughkeepsie Emergency Control, along with the New Hamburg Fire Department battled the blaze....... The smoke from the fire could be seen for several miles but the blaze was quickly knocked down........

443325564_av6co-X2.jpg

New Hamburg 53-45 operates along side Alingtons 32-46.......

443325574_ETN58-X2.jpg

A Proud Crew....... The crew of New Hamburg 53-45 poses after completeing their first "working assignment" with their new rig.......

That's all for now....... I'll post a few more in the future....... ;)

There is something wrong with this picture..... I could swear that truck is supposed to be YELLOW!!!!!!!

Bill, nice picture of the truck but I think you had a problem with your color contrast... afterall who would paint a Firetruck RED??? LOL... that was very creative changing all the nice yellow to that red.

A Two alarm fire heavily damaged a facilities building on top of IBM Building #3 at the Poughkeepsie main plant on Christmas Day. The Arlington Fire Department, IBM Poughkeepsie Emergency Control, along with the New Hamburg Fire Department battled the blaze....... The smoke from the fire could be seen for several miles but the blaze was quickly knocked down........

443325564_av6co-X2.jpg

New Hamburg 53-45 operates along side Alingtons 32-46.......

443325574_ETN58-X2.jpg

A Proud Crew....... The crew of New Hamburg 53-45 poses after completeing their first "working assignment" with their new rig.......

That's all for now....... I'll post a few more in the future....... ;)

Nice work on the NHFD rig, also that is an impressive group assembled there!!

ok is it the lighting in the photo, did it ripen after it got delivered :P or was the Truck repainted :blink: ?? what is the deal with the photo of the new Truck vs the spy shots posted last month????

Here are some Spy Shots of New Hamburg Fire District new Sutphen SPH 100 Ladder Tower. The truck should be delivered shortly after Thanksgiving weekend and hopefully placed in service shortly after. We will post additional information about the truck once delivered. These shots were taken when the Committee visited the Columbus Ohio plant this past Thursday and Friday.

http://www.emtbravo.net/index.php?showtopic=28676

Edited by 64FFMJK

Must have had seen to much sun :mellow:

Bill, nice picture of the truck but I think you had a problem with your color contrast... afterall who would paint a Firetruck RED??? LOL... that was very creative changing all the nice yellow to that red.

You know, I haven't seen the new 53-45 yet and for a minute I actually thought NHFD had come to their senses... err, I mean painted their truck red. :P Eh, I guess the joke was on me.

Nice truck guys, next time I work Wappingers I'll have to come down and check it out.

Must have had seen to much sun :mellow:

sun burned :blink:

Great shots, once again, Bill!! Again they are so good they almost look like paintings! Thanks for sharing!!

I am thinking North Highlands got a hold of thier truck. Kinda like they got Rombout's a few months ago. Great shots Bill. East Fishkill Station 3 might have some photo taking for you. When we get our new equipment. Great job as always.

Thomas

I am thinking North Highlands got a hold of thier truck. Kinda like they got Rombout's a few months ago. Great shots Bill. East Fishkill Station 3 might have some photo taking for you. When we get our new equipment. Great job as always.

Thomas

Now wait 1 minute Mr. Just because you ripen one cream fire truck dose'nt mean you should get blamed for them all. :D

No pics of Arlington?

No pics of Arlington?

You can see their tower in the back of the picture on the top, the first one.

You can always see Bill's photos on his site - www.fdphotounit.com

It is one of my favorites. Bill's Photos

Edited by DOC22
Made Link Active

You can always see Bill's photos on his site - www.fdphotounit.com

It is one of my favorites. Bill's Photos

he can really take some nice pictures

There is something wrong with this picture..... I could swear that truck is supposed to be YELLOW!!!!!!!

What I find really strange, nevermind the color, is the miracle of how the truck can transform from single axle to a twin axle between the two photos!!

What I find really strange, nevermind the color, is the miracle of how the truck can transform from single axle to a twin axle between the two photos!!

look alittle closer the front set are behind the jack, they are there!