Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PCFD ENG58

SAVED 1981Mack CF 1981 Seagrave 100ft tiller

59 posts in this topic

B) The 1981 Mack CF Ex engine 62 and the 1981 Seagrave 100ft tiller Ex ladder31 from the Port Chester Fire Dept are now in there new home. We made the trip upstate to the warehouse in Middletown this afternoon with no problems. will have photos up tomorrow if I don't have any trouble trying to get them in. Five more rigs are to arrive tomorrow from all over the country with a airport rescue truck coming in from New Mexico. B) Edited by PCFD ENG58

YOU GOT 'EM!!!!!! Cool, I still have to take a ride upstate to see the rigs. Congrats!

Cool what are the other rigs your getting!!!

At our EMTBravo Get Together last night, someone mentioned about seeing 2 rigs heading up the Thruway!

We appreciate all the hard work ENG58 has done to preserve these rigs. Thanks Ang!!

THE MOVING CREW. EMT BRAVO MEMBERS PCFDENG58, PCFDJR58 AND RESCUE40.

post-289-1232847238.jpg

Edited by PCFD ENG58

AFTER 28 YEARS OF SERVICE SAVING LOTS OF LIVES AND A WHOLE LOT OF FIRE, SEE YA!

post-289-1232847599.jpg

FINAL PIT STOP GETTING COFFEE THAWING OUT AND FUELING UP. LUDINGTONVILLE RD. STORMVILLE, N.Y.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE SHOW AND HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE WAREHOUSE.(NOW OVER 400 TRUCKS)

PCFDENG58

post-289-1232847975.jpg

thanks loved it, yeah you were seen yesterday by RWC130 heading North. Can you tell more about this warehouse?

thanks loved it, yeah you were seen yesterday by RWC130 heading North. Can you tell more about this warehouse?

The Andy Leider collection in Circleville, NY. Next Open House is scheduled for June 6, 2009, with a rain date of June 7. (According to info posted on a another site) Last count has over 400 apparatus stored there. All are in private collections.

Edited by grumpyff

The Andy Leider collection in Circleville, NY. Next Open Hose is scheduled for June 6, 2009, with a rain date of June 7. (According to info posted on a another site) Last count has over 400 apparatus stored there. All are in private collections.

Mark- let's carpool!

Had to be cold, Great Pictures Good luck.Old IRON forever :)

You guys passed me on I-84 by the Toll

about 430-500 PM or so on Friday night.

I just got off the Thruway.

Kind of off topic, I know I had post photos of the first open house at Circleville 2 years ago, but I can't find them. Here is a link to the ones I posted on another site: http://www.youngstownfire.com/forums/index...pic,8143.0.html

I know last year, the town would not allow people to enter the wharehouse due to problems with the C of O, so the group that sponsors the event, pulled everything that would start outside

Back on topic, the photos are great, although I would not want to be on the the tiller in this cold weather.

The "400" number is a bit of an exaggeration. It was only 237 at one of the last meetings. Either way, I guess the lull in purchasing has worn off......but where are they all gonna fit?! (EDIT: The more I think of it, 400 may not be too far off for his entire collection.....but they're not all stored in one place.)

Even if he does get the CO (goes before town planning board on 2/4), we'll still have to empty out a bunch of stuff so there will be room to walk around in there!

Edited by AndyC3J

Going to a town meeting this week to get C/O. For now it is just a warehouse, need to put in sprinklers for public to enter.

Going to a town meeting this week to get C/O. For now it is just a warehouse, need to put in sprinklers for public to enter.

HUndreds of fire trucks, but you still need spinklers...Oh the irony!

HUndreds of fire trucks, but you still need spinklers...Oh the irony!

More than that...I room full of fire trucks AND firemen both retired and active needs sprinklers....define irony.

But of course we all know that it is for the best that it is this way.

Edited by bvfdjc316

More than that...I room full of fire trucks AND firemen both retired and active needs sprinklers....define irony.

But of course we all know that it is for the best that it is this way.

who was the lucky tillerman? ang jr?

beautiful trucks / beautiful pics love the one in the rearview mirror looks like your driving on the wrong side of the road !!!! Whats the oldest truck in the warehouse?

Early 20'S, but mostly 30'S 40'S AND 50'S. there is just about every model fire truck made, which is the goal.