Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xfirefighter484x

EMTBravo Stickers

25 posts in this topic

Ok, so with some of the posts recently mentioning them, I have been interested in spear-heading trying to get some stickers made up.

The other Admins, Moderators, and myself came up with a few ideas, but before revealing them I wanted to open up the "floor" to the membership, to see what ideas everyone had.

What is the interest? What ideas do you have? Do you prefer helmet stickers, bumper stickers, window stickers, or more than one?

Let us know, and we'll go from there!!

Ok, so with some of the posts recently mentioning them, I have been interested in spear-heading trying to get some stickers made up.

The other Admins, Moderators, and myself came up with a few ideas, but before revealing them I wanted to open up the "floor" to the membership, to see what ideas everyone had.

What is the interest? What ideas do you have? Do you prefer helmet stickers, bumper stickers, window stickers, or more than one?

this may be asking a little to much but maybe some thing where like each member that orders one can get there own sticker to put on there car and they can put there name that they use on emtbravo and it will be seen in public and we can get to know each other moree. just an ideaaa ;)

this may be asking a little to much but maybe some thing where like each member that orders one can get there own sticker to put on there car and they can put there name that they use on emtbravo and it will be seen in public and we can get to know each other moree. just an ideaaa ;)

It may be a possibility. We are not discounting anything at this point, BUT.... lets try and keep it simple in the beginning phases.

Just an idea but how funny would it be if someone had their EMTBravo identity on the back of their helmet so one could ID who is who.....

While I like all three, the most practical with the most applications and places to stick would be a window sticker. The window sticker can go on just about anything.

EMTBravo.net instead

post-16297-1233288358.jpg

plus it is a good recruitment tool for the site when others see it.

Any good sign guy can make the same sticker for window (inside) and helmet (outside). We just need a good design.

F.Y.I.

Stickers and T-Shirts are already in the works.

I am working on a NEW design.

I will keep everyone posted!

:D

F.Y.I.

Those art classes going to finally pay off?

I would go for a shirt and a helmet sticker. A helmet sticker to identify other members and a shirt just to buff it.

I THINK WE SHOULD GET HELMET AND WINDOW STICKERS :D

I would find a place on my Ben2 just for this lol. Definitly helmet

Real FF wear New Yorkers not ripoffs. LOL

Real FF wear New Yorkers not ripoffs. LOL

Chief are your New Yorkers plastic though because then there aren't legit you need a leather one to be a "real FF". And stickers would be a cool Idea I'd probably put one on my car .

So, the sticker idea seems to be a winner. Does anyone have any SUGGESTIONS for what should appear on these??

We don't want to invest in any large bulk quantity of anything without some show of support. If YOU guys and gals are going to purchase them, shouldn't they show off something that YOU WANT, and YOU CHOOSE???

Cafe press.com from what it seems that you design your own stuff and they print it on demand, Instead of odering it in bulk

Chief are your New Yorkers plastic though because then there aren't legit you need a leather one to be a "real FF". And stickers would be a cool Idea I'd probably put one on my car .

Leather forever

well considering we are EMS, Fire and P.D. it should incorporate all... Nate dont forget Mikeys cousin does stickers and has the plotter... can prob help with the price.... but def Window and Helmet

Edited by EFFD4091-MLSS emt

My company can handle the creation of stickers. Let me know what you all are interested in and I'd be glad to help out.

RK

F.Y.I.

just a quick question when these stickers and shirts do get made up where would we have to go to get them???

just a quick question when these stickers and shirts do get made up where would we have to go to get them???

Once the details are ironed out, the stickers will be available via an online store. Possibly also available at EMTBravo On The Road events and through select "dealers".

UPDATE: Stickers and T-Shirts will be available in March

would love all three... would rock it all out with pride!!!