Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best of luck! UVFD Firefighter Kevin Eells

38 posts in this topic

I just want to wish the best of luck to UVFD Firefighter Kevin Eells (also known as 67-L57) for he is shipping out to Afghanistan tomorrow. You will be in our prayers bro, God Bless you and come home safe!!!

Good luck, stay safe, and come home soon.

Edited by Patch6713

Well said!

Well said!

Agreed - Stay safe brother.

Good luck, Kevin...Kepp your head down and watch your 6...

Best of luck Kevin good luck stay safe come home soon and you will be in our prayers

Be safe and thank you for fighting for our country and freedom.

Edited by Scottyk107

67-L57, you and every member of our Armed Services are the true American Heros! God speed to you and your unit! The Union Vale Fire District Salutes you!!!!

Thank You,

67-1

Thank you for your service and may God look over you and bring you and all the troops home.

Good luck Kevin and be safe.

Good Luck, Kevin! May God watch over you and all of our HEROES who fight day after day on foreign soil to protect the Freedom so many take for granted.

Kevin, Good Luck, stay safe, and come home soon. Gob Bless You!

Matt

Be safe brother and thank you for what you do. I can remember myself all to fondly the anticipation that comes pre-deployment, may god guide you and may the mission allow you to come back home swiftly. And when all else fails...remember brother in the event you get caught out in the open....."I'm a tree, I'm a rock, I'm a bush." Just keep saying it to yourself over and over again...because if you believe it enough...the enemy might also! LOL Hope you don't mind the humor...just something my grandfather told me right before my first deployment to lighten the mood. Semper Fi!

Its pretty sad to see that there are SOOOO many people on this site and only 13 have shown RESPECT to a fellow BROTHER who is going overseas to fight for this country to keep us free over here!! Makes me wonder.....

Edited by 67-13

Kevin seen you only once during UV's MCI drill with the red cross a few years back, Good luck stay safe, thanks for serving such a great country!

Kevin good luck stay safe and Thank you for serving and protecting our country.May God Bless you and all the men and women who serve our country.

Good Luck, keep your head up, watch each others backs and come home safe.

After you settle in let us know your needs and we will send you a box of goodes.

Kevin,

Be safe and come home soon. God Bless.

You are in our prayers.

From you neighbors to the North! The Millbrook Fire Dept

coming from UVFD alumni you are in our prayers and be safe. Come home soon.

Edited by Yankee medic

Good Luck and stay safe and Thank you for serving your country

Stay safe out there. Hope it's not too long away from home.

Stay safe Brother, keep your head down and your rifle up. Get some for us.

Good luck to you and your fellow soldiers. Remember, God is always with you. Thank you for your service not only to the Union Vale FD, but also to our country! Best of luck over there, and hopefully you will have a speedy return home!

-Kyle

Kevin,

Just read the post. Good Luck and stay safe. I just returned from there in November. There is a lot of "stuff" going on there, but the media still seems to think Iraq is more important, so you're not getting the real story on the news. On the other hand, it's much better that the media stay away and let us do our job!

Follow your TTP's and again stay safe! If you need anything at all, including info send me a PM, I'll be more than happy to help out!

Ed Byrnes

Master Chief Petty Officer (Damage Control), US Navy

Good luck may God speed you home safe and sound and from deep in my heart god bless you and thanks for doing your duty to your country.

Hi all... thank you for all the well wishes... Thank you master chief for your info and your offer... I am still in the states until the fifteenth. I am learning how to drive in convoys, and will be driving a vehicle called an MRAP overseas it is a pretty cool truck and makes an up-armored humvee look like a toy... I found out thursday night that i was leaving monday and was under the impression that i was leaving right away because of the short notice. Thank you all again,

A1C Kevin Eells aka 67-L57 USAF security forces

Good luck, Stay safe