Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mofire24

LODD-Roosevelt Fire Captain Vince Iaccino (Online Condolence Card)

60 posts in this topic

Seth's Note: This thread will serve as an online condolence card. Please sign it as a show of general support from all of us here on this online community toward the family and the members of Roosevelt FD. This thread will be printed and emailed when appropriate to the family and Roosevelt FD. PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO HIT "ADD REPLY" and express your condolences. Thanks.

NEW YORK FIRE CAPTAIN DIES IN THE LINE OF DUTY-DURING TRAINING-MEDICAL EMERGENCY

It is with deep regret that we advise you that Captain Vince Iaccino of the Roosevelt (Dutchess County, NY) Fire District has died in the Line of Duty.

While training at the Dutchess County Fire Training Center last evening, Captain Iaccino developed severe chest pains. He was transported, ALS, aboard Roosevelt's ambulance to a local hospital. While en route to the hospital, Captain Iaccino went into Cardiac Arrest. CPR and ALS interventions were administered, however the Captain tragically never regained a pulse. We have also been advised that Captain Iaccino has 2 sons who are also members of Roosevelt FD. One son was at drill and accompanied his Father to hospital. The Roosevelt Fire District is located in the town of Hyde Park, NY, County of Dutchess and is located approximately half way between New York City and Albany NY on the east side of The Hudson River. Captain Iaccino was the Captain of the RFD's Emergency Service Squad.

article from firefighterclosecalls.com

My heart goes out to the Roosevelt Fire Dept and to the family of Captain Vince Iaccino.

Roosevelt FD LODD

Edited by SageVigiles
Fixed link

Rest In Peace Brother. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and members of the Roosevelt Fire Dept.

Please keep us updated with funeral arrangements

RIP Capt Iaccino, may angels lead you in. My condolences to the family and his brothers and sisters of the Roosevelt FD.

Rest in Peace Captain Iaccino, my prayers go out to the Roosevelt Fire Department and his family, particularly his two sons who are also on the Department.

RIP brother thought and prayers to his family and to our neighboring brothers and sisters in the Roosevelt FD

We have also been advised that Captain Iaccino has 2 sons who are also members of Roosevelt FD. One son was at drill and accompanied his Father to hospital.

Absolutely terrible, I can only imagine how horrible that ride was...

the Roosevelt fire dept. will never be quite the same. Vince will be deeply missed and has touched everybody he has ever come to know. On behalf of RFD i would like to thank everybody for their concerns and sympathies through this very difficult time.

Rest In Peace Brother. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and members of the Roosevelt Fire Dept.

Please keep us updated with funeral arrangements

I will as soon as any details are known

R.I.P Captain Iaccino. My thoughts and prayers go out to your two sons and the rest of your family as well as to the Roosevelt FD.

RIP Captain Iaccino - my thoughts are with the family, blood and firehouse family.

RIP Brother

Thomas

Rest In Peace Captain

Condolences to family, friends, loved ones and RFD

My heart goes out to the Iaccino Family and the Roosevelt Fire Department.

RIP Capt. My condolences to the family and the members of the RFD

Cogs

Condolences to all affected.

Edited by EFFD4

Rest in Peace Capt. my prayers go out to all who knew him, and all who served with him.

RIP Captain... Condolences to his family and department

On behalf of The Pleasant Valley Fire Department Our Prayers and Condolences go out to the Iaccino family and The Roosevelt Fire Department.

R.I.P. Brother

My sincere condolences to everyone involved in the tragic situation.

RIP Capt. My condolences to his family and to the RFD family as well.

Rest in peace Captain Iaccino and may God comfort your family in this most difficult time.

May he Rest In Peace...thoughts and prayers to both the Iaccino family and RFD.

Rest in Peace and my heart felt condolences to the family, friends, and brethren of Captain Vince Iaccino.

Rest in peace brother, my condolences to the family and friends, and the Roosevelt fire dept.

Captain Iaccino Thank You for your service to your community may you rest in peace, and my condolences to the family and the members of Roosevelt.

Rest in peace captain. My condolences to the family and friends of Capt. Iaccino.