Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JetPhoto

Merry Christmas Happy Holidays

16 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas to all, and to those who are working to keep us safe for the next 48 hours, please stay safe yourselves.

Because of my time in I dont have to work Christmas anymore Thank god for seniority! Over the years I have burnt down a lot of s**** on Christimas eve and or into Chirstmas day, for those of you that are working stay safe and have a Merry Christmas and for rest you enjoy the time off with your family !

Merry Christmas to all. I hope everyone enjoys the good food, presents and most importantly the time w/ their families and loved ones. I'm on the bus, but thats alright - to those out there with me, be safe, arrive alive and get home to you're families...thats the best gift we can give them.

Merry Christmas!

Be safe. Everyone goes home.

Merry Christmas!

Be safe. Everyone goes home.

Merry Christmas Jack, to you, Seth and all the great staff of EMTBravo. You guys all give so unselfishly of yourselves; countless dozens of hours put in keeping things in order, and running here on the boards. You guys are very much appreciated for all that you do, so thank you and here's wishing all a safe and healthy 2011.

Happy Holidays, and for those of you working tonight, stay safe, keep your head down and hopefully you will be able to get some sleep tonight.

Unfortunately people seem to find the need to pack all of their yearly mayhem into the weeks immediately prior to and preceding this time of the year.

Merry Christmas to all and their families.

May everyone be safe during this season and remember what it is all about; being with family and friends.

To those who are serving in the armed force, Merry Christmas, god bless you all and thank you.

Im actually in Vermont and enjoying a true "white Christmas."

Be well everyone

Hope everyone is having a happy, healthy, and safe holiday! Merry Christmas!