Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
X2321

(Photos) Poughkeepsie Det. John Falcone's Funeral

12 posts in this topic

For those of us, who were unable to attend....Thank you for the pictures.

I second that...thank you!

+1 Rep, as I'm sure many members will do as a show of appreciation.

GBFD102 likes this

I hope and pray that we never have to do this again but since I know that this world makes that dream impossible, I hope we don't have to do it again for a very, very long time.

calhobs likes this

Thank you all for posting those photos. May Detective Falcone Rest in Peace. And may the Lord watch over the Police Officers out there who's job it is to Protect us all. Thank You.

Thank you for posting. Great shots! May he rest in peace and to ALL officers on emt bravo, Thank you for what you do! You dont hear it enough! Stay safe and may god bless you and keep you safe out there!

Great shots. I was there with a few of my Explorers, but still didn't really get an appreciation for how big this was. Also, since I was at attention I couldn't move my head to see the flyover... I was staring at the County Clerk's Offices and was REALLY wishing I could look up, so thanks for taking that shot.

What a truly sobering experience. Godspeed Detective Falcone.

I first had the pleasure of meeting John back in the mid 90s while working for the United States Postal Service in Poughkeepsie. He was working security at the RIP VAN WINKLE TOWERS on Rinaldi Blvd. He would let me into the lobby and would say if ever needed anything to let him know. He would then go back into the security office and watch the cameras or take a quick stroll outside. I found it funny such a mild mannered Cop was working one of the worse parts of the city and he always had a smile on his face. It is so ironic that 1 block from where I had the pleasure of meeting this man he is gunned down in the line of duty. You are a Heroic man Detective Falcone, that little girls family has you, and the City of Poughkeepsie Police to thank for saving her life. GOD SPEED BROTHER, GOD SPEED!

Great turnout by PD, FD and EMS for the funeral of Poughkeepsie Police Det. John Falcone in Carmel.

Great Pics!!! I saw you taking them while manning the field hospital on fair street.