Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FDNYDCHI

Mobile Incident Command posts

14 posts in this topic

I am trying to find where they sell a mobile incident command post or a box that is on wheels that you can just gab and go. I looked at galls but didn't find anything.

I always wanted to get my department's hands on one of the Con Ed style kits...

Contact con-ed my department got ours through them not sure if it was a donation or we paid for it though

Save your money and just use a clipboard. B)

Much like my mother's rule, and for that matter every woman's rule for China, bath towels, etc.

Buy two clipboards...one for everyday and a good one for when guests come to town.

C'mon, helicopper, I bet your nnother had the same rule and strictly enforced it.

Edited by wraftery
eric12401 and firefighter36 like this

Much like my mother's rule, and for that matter every woman's rule for China, bath towels, etc.

Buy two clipboards...one for everyday and a good one for when guests come to town.

C'mon, helicopper, I bet your nnother had the same rule and strictly enforced it.

True. And the good clipboard for the special mutual aid resources couldn't be used in the rain.

True. And the good clipboard for the special mutual aid resources couldn't be used in the rain.

The clipboard and an umbrella must be the way to go. I used to hold my clipboard upside down so the writing doesn't run and above my head to write.. Then we got a suburban with a board in back and a lift-up tailgate. That was much better for keeping track of Guests.

The clipboard and an umbrella must be the way to go. I used to hold my clipboard upside down so the writing doesn't run and above my head to write.. Then we got a suburban with a board in back and a lift-up tailgate. That was much better for keeping track of Guests.

Fireman mustache is a must have when deploying this special equipment.

post-20585-0-29130100-1305339390.jpg

PEMO3 likes this

post-4072-0-64461600-1305339010.jpg

FDNY Accountability Board (prototype)

post-4072-0-71111200-1305339345.jpg

NRFD EMS & Fire Command Boards

post-4072-0-27993600-1305339513.jpg

NRFD Fire Command Board has 2 mobile radios (fire ground & dispatch) area for documenting unit location in a multi story structure

post-4072-0-99826300-1305339764.jpg

Fire Command Board shows radio speakers, incident timer & clock, light & radio power on buttons and internal/external antenna switch ( a remote antenna or our highrise leaky cable can be attached to one of the radios.

post-4072-0-69559000-1305340007.jpg

Fire Command Board shows unit accountability list just out of view are checklist & hi-rise info.

post-4072-0-24689200-1305340298.jpg

EMS Command Board shows trunk radio (EMS & hospitals) out of view is 2nd radio for fireground or dispatch

post-4072-0-28279500-1305340489.jpg

Hospital Bed Status and Accounting of # of patients sent to each (by triage catagory)

post-4072-0-00779500-1305340630.jpg

Unit Tracking (Staging, Triage, Treatment, Transport)

Nice Command Board New Rochelle! You guys sure have your "stuff" in order.

American Trade Mark Co. AKA Superior Trade Mark Co www.superiortrademark.com/american/casecommand.html

They make everything from the clip board dry erase to the one that the address leads to the Case Commander which looks similar to New Roc's less the radios.