Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
voltage1256

I Got My "Wings"!

13 posts in this topic

HI EVERYONE! Just an update for all of you who responded to my post about if I could pursue EMT and paramedic since I was facing an issue with my dream of becoming an airline pilot. (See thread in EMS Forum: An unfortunate situation) I took the final part of my medical test today and my examiner passed me!!! Thanks for all of your help in my other thread in helping me look at options. I can now continue to pursue my lifelong dream. I look forward to seeing you all at the gate! ;)

Ohhhhhhh.....THOSE wings....LOL

Congrats!

Maybe he'll be the next Red Barron......

I need to get my mind clean

x129K likes this

Hey, congrats brother! Keep living the dream and never give up! BTW... getting married next year and need a ride to FL for the honeymoon... You available? lol

Hey, congrats brother! Keep living the dream and never give up! BTW... getting married next year and need a ride to FL for the honeymoon... You available? lol

Hahaha I wish I'd be up there that quick! Congratulations on popping the question!

Excellent, goos luck. Some advise for the future..Go corporate if you ever get the chance! Aviator70.

firedude likes this

Congrats Brother,

Ya see Dreams really do come true. All ya gotta do is keep reaching. Unless of course your pants fall down-lol. Keep on goin :)

Joe

040707.red_bull_gives_me_wings.gif

In all seriousness, congrats!!

Hilarious! Id buy and wear that on a tshirt. To the new pilot... awesome! People like you rule because you are actual flying superheroes.... kinda like my favorite guy, Batman. Way to go!

Thanks for the support guys! Aviator I'm curious as to your full opinion on corporate. I'm at least 4 years away from career but it's always good to here opinions within the industry.