Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Just a guy

Covicted Cop Killer Mumia Abu Jamal given life w/o parole

11 posts in this topic

For those of you who aren't familiar with the case, On December 9, 1981 at 0350 hours Philidelphia Police Officer Daniel Faulkner conducted a traffic stop at the corner of 12th Street and Locust Street. PO Faulkner was attempting to arrest Wesley Cook when Cook's brother wesley (AKA mumia abu jamal who is a confirmed black panther) ran across the street and cowardly and like the piece of s*** that he is, shot officer Faulkner in the back. PO Faulkner was able to fire one round that struck mumia in the chest. PO Faulkner then collapsed to the ground. Mumia abu jamal in a second cowardly cold blooded move then shot officer faulkner 4 times at close range including once in the face.

The backup units arrived 90 seconds after the call for backup and found mumia next to officer faulkner holdig a gun, the gun that was used to murder danny faulkner. Mumia was identified by 4 witnesses as the man who murdered officer faulkner.

Mumia was found guilty in 1982 and sentenced to death. In 1989 the PA Supreme Court upheld the conviction and denied a request for a retrial. The US Supreme Court refused to hear arguments on mumias claims.

In 2008 a federal appeals court in their infinite wisdom ( please note the sarcasm) decided abu jamal should get a new sentencing hearing on the grounds that the instructions given to the jury in 1982 "may have been" misleading.

Yesterday, the Philidelphia DA decided to not seek the death penalty again and instead chose to seek life without parole.

This case had a mountain of overwhelming evidence and this mans guilt is undeniable but it seems that the pressure that was put forth by the likes of susan serandon, ed asner, maya angelou, alec baldwin, the beastie boys, harry belafonte, the black eyed peas, and the city of st. denis in france even named a friggen street after him - a street named in honor of a cop killer - UNREAL.

It is no secret that society sees the lives of police officers as expendable. It seems that today it is socially "hip" to be anti cop.

For those of you who took the time to read this rant I thank you. Very rarely do I let things get under my skin but I see the support for this murderer as a direct assault on myself and on police officers everywhere. Death would have been too good for this murderer but death is what he deserved. This animal gets to live out his life treated like a hero by those around him in jail but where is the justice for danny faulkner who is THE REAL HERO...

Who gives a flying s*** what "celebrities" think? Screw them.

Let the bastard rot in jail 23-1/2 hours a day in solitary.

and the city of st. denis in france even named a friggen street after him - a street named in honor of a cop killer - UNREAL.

Had to look it up when I read this part. They actually refer to this POS as a Political Prisoner. Made me sick to my stomach.

someone correct me if im wrong, but didnt this officer have a young child as well??? who now has to grow up with out his father?? i would have been the first one to ask to push the button to fry his a**...thanks crimecop for posting this

Just a guy likes this

Hey guys take a moment to take a peek at this site dedicated to Danny Faulkner. There is a plaque on Locust Street Between 12th & 13th Streets (Philadelphia)so we never forget who Danny Faulkner was..and what he meant to alot of people. I'll just leave it at that...

http://justice.danielfaulkner.com/ Thnx Crime Cop

For those of you who took the time to read this rant I thank you. Very rarely do I let things get under my skin but I see the support for this murderer as a direct assault on myself and on police officers everywhere. Death would have been too good for this murderer but death is what he deserved. This animal gets to live out his life treated like a hero by those around him in jail but where is the justice for danny faulkner who is THE REAL HERO...

It is an assault on police officers but if it is any consolation he will spend the rest of his life in a 6x9 cell eating food that I wouldn't give my dog, dodging roaches and other rhodents that will crawl in his ear while he is sleeping on his 4 inch mattress in a filthy atmosphere he deserves to be in.

What do the French know, anyway?...If it weren't for us, they'd be speaking German right now.

What do the French know? That their best military unit is made up of foreigners. The French Foreign Legion. Out side of the ROK and Royals Marines...they are some of the toughest SOB's I've worked with. Otherwise the French know they are irrelevant in the world and not a super power which gets under their skin. They are no different then the Russians who will sell arms to the lowest bidder...Iraq, Egygt...etc...and when they haven't gotten full payment will attempt to thwart anything we do in the UN so they get their money. So f*ck the french.

As far as the other guy. I think he should have been put out. But I think the DA sounded sincere when he said he also took into consideration the family of PO Faulkner and what they would have to go through for the process to continue. He will get his someday somewhere.

As far as the other guy. I think he should have been put out. But I think the DA sounded sincere when he said he also took into consideration the family of PO Faulkner and what they would have to go through for the process to continue. He will get his someday somewhere.

Absolutely. The DA fought this case intelligently and thoroughly throughout the courts. This isn't like some of these prosecutors that bury their head in the sand and try to ignore new evidence. In the end he has no control over what instructions were given to the jury during the sentencing phase. After all of this time and all of the money spent just keeping him in jail its better to just let him be forgotten. Once he's not on death row he ceases to be such an important cause.