Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PCFD ENG58

GO BIG BLUE

36 posts in this topic

I don't worry about Eli but good to see Bradshaw and especially Jacobs finally got it going.

Cheeseland here we come! :angry:

firemoose827 and eric12401 like this

In the regular season we faced Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, and Drew Brees, all one after the other and lost not by much ethier. now we will get our revenge on all 3 teams... My prediction...

Aaron Rodgers and the packers next week, Then we face Drew Brees and the Saints in two weeks, then we will face Tom Brady and the Patriots at the superbowl.

firemoose827 likes this

You'alL will get your fair share of "DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHECK!" :lol: Green and Gold will prevail! Sorry, I'm a diehard Cowboys fan....will not, can not root for the Giants. :P

You'alL will get your fair share of "DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHECK!" :lol: Green and Gold will prevail! Sorry, I'm a diehard Cowboys fan....will not, can not root for the Giants. :P

beware cheeseheads the big blue train is coming giants love cheese go big blue

And we all remember the undefeated (PATRIOTS) when they met Big Blue in the Superbowl? I mean the defeated (PATRIOTS). LOLL. My lap top is killing me.

Edited by meat441
firemoose827 likes this

I don't worry about Eli but good to see Bradshaw and especially Jacobs finally got it going.

Cheeseland here we come! :angry:

Amen to that! I was happy to see them both RUNNING again, instead of just crashing into their own offensive line and falling.

Much better to see them perform to their full potential.

And we all remember the undefeated (PATRIOTS) when they met Big Blue in the Superbowl? I mean the defeated (PATRIOTS). LOLL. My lap top is killing me.

2007, THAT was a great game!! Maybe a re-match is coming??? :rolleyes:

FF398 likes this

beware cheeseheads the big blue train is coming giants love cheese go big blue

Don't under estimate Greenbay...

A great game by the G-MEN. Keep the streak going next week!

Don't under estimate Greenbay...

And we didn't and sent them packing...

To Hell with New Emgland I want the Ravens, I want Revenge from the beating they gave us in the super bowl. We ponded on the Pack last night. we already beat and ended two streaks of the Pats and now we take revenge on the niners.

Giants 35 49ers 17.

Edited by calhobs

The bottom line is the New York Giants outplayed Green Bay and earned the win. The Giants in the last 2 regular season games and first 2 playoff games have really gotten their stuff together. I am a proud Giants fan my entire life and congratulations to the Giants on a BIG win.

And as such, you are hear-by precluded from any more anti-Giants comments. Matter of fact, after yesterday (aside from the Giants eliminating the defending Super Bowl Champions) all those affiliated with pro football in the state of Texas; your golfing season officially began statewide yesterday thanks to Baltimore taking out the Texas Houstons...err Houstas Teaxans...ah it don't matter. They're gone too. B)

We live for another two weeks and I didn't say that before! We own Green Bay, we own San Fransico and now we are going to own New England! GO BIG BLUE!

FF398 and firemoose827 like this

It was a tough battle. As a Giants fan, I have to give a lot of credit to the 49er's, they fought hard tonight.

Superbowl 46 here we come! Let's Go Big Blue!!

Big Blue pulled it off but not after a tough game against the Niners....

Downed Dirty Birds, Cheese?? Smoked, thank you. No gold rush in San Fran either. Bring on Brady and the Pats!!!

What a game!!! Looks like I'm not making it to see 30 years old with the way these games go! GO BIG BLUE!!

Good luck with that, after watching both games yesterday, I'm confidently Patriotic! :P

To Hell with New Emgland I want the Ravens, I want Revenge from the beating they gave us in the super bowl. We ponded on the Pack last night. we already beat and ended two streaks of the Pats and now we take revenge on the niners.

Giants 35 49ers 17.[/quote]

Close prediction there brother, not too far off.

20-17, Giants are looking like the team they should have been all year FINALLY!

Better late than never I guess though! :D

The Giants are Super Bowl Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D