Remember585

Croton Fire Department "Trailer" video

21 posts in this topic

After months of work, one of our members recently put together this video "trailer" to help us attract some newer members, and to show people what we do and who we are.

We are in the midst of a recruitment campaign that will be unveiling soon. It will feature a new website (I hope), a recently created Facebook page (facebook.com/crotonfire) and signs/posters put up around our community.

Please check out the video and let the creator, Meraash, know how nicely done it is.

Thanks.

Edited by Remember585
firedude, GBFD111, BigBuff and 9 others like this

Great video chief. Best of luck in your recruitment campaign.

Great video done by FF Meraash, hope more folks join in on your excellent department soon.

nicely done, but folks the chief didnt make it, merrash(spelling?) did. so cheers to him for a great video.

Edited by 2231*

nicely done, but folks the chief didnt make it, merrash(spelling?) did. so cheers to him for a great video.

Yes, but the Chief did provide the good looks ;-)!

John, kidding aside, with all the technology today, a YouTube video was a great idea.

Best of luck with your recruitment (more importantly your retention) efforts.

Edited by BFD1054
efdcapt115, JM15 and Tommy_Scanners like this

Excellent video John. Good to see the next generation already at the FH! Good luck to you on behalf of the whole department.

Great job on the video.

So that's what you look like John!

The "Little chief" is adorable.

Stay well.

Great job on the video.

So that's what you look like John!

The "Little chief" is adorable.

Stay well.

Thanks. I watch the video almost daily just to hear my son say "car" while looking at Engine 118. Call me biased, but that's my favorite part.

efdcapt115 likes this

Thanks. I watch the video almost daily just to hear my son say "car" while looking at Engine 118. Call me biased, but that's my favorite part.

Nothing wrong with that. And who knows maybe he was thinking about getting back in the Expedition to play around with the buttons. :P

Edited by x4093k

Great video John....your son in the video adds a nice touch.

Nitpicking here but it's "Vet" as in Veteran, not "Vette" like the corvette. Might want to change that.

He did it that way to highlight the "Vette."

Nitpicking here but it's "Vet" as in Veteran, not "Vette" like the corvette. Might want to change that.

Well he is leaning on a CorVETTE. So they probably did that because of the car, etc. If that makes sense.

Refreshing to see a recruitment video that doesn't involve dash cam of the rig cruising down the road with the Q pinned.

A+

BFD1054 and firedude like this

Refreshing to see a recruitment video that doesn't involve dash cam of the rig cruising down the road with the Q pinned.

A+

Why is that Ed? That is what got me to join.... :rolleyes: lol.

Seriously, the video shows a good mixture of what the volunteer fire service is about and the people that are part of it.

efdcapt115 likes this

I watched the complete video and liked it very much. I work as a trench rescue consulting member in rescue department and would like to know if there is any other video like this which can inspire our team then please let me know.

x4093k likes this

I watched the complete video and liked it very much. I work as a trench rescue consulting member in rescue department and would like to know if there is any other video like this which can inspire our team then please let me know.

BFD1054 likes this