Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JetPhoto

$2 and a dream - Powerball Jackpot grows to $550 million

11 posts in this topic

What I, we all could do with $550 million dollars!

But if you hit the jackpot would you stay in your emergency service that your in now?

Move upstate and join my father's vollie department, get hired to work with him part time as an investigator with the county, and start a business building fire boats (my dad's new passion).

Only 5 more years till retirement. I would go to work, tell a couple of bosses where to go, take the suspension. Then get transferred to a non-enforcement position due to my anger issues. Retire and collect my pension.

x129K, calhobs and BFD1054 like this

Hey I;m not greedy. I'd even share it with 100 other people.

Move anywhere Myrtle Beach to Florida....worry about what I will do when I get there :D

calhobs and x4093k like this

Probably give some to EMTBravo to help fix these long lasting small problems on the site.. Then however much is needed to help the Emergency Services in Staten Island & areas hit hard by the Hurricane.

Edited by x4093k
calhobs likes this

With all the new lotteries and gaming at the Race-ino's and stuff, how is it that the schools aren't enjoying a financial windfall from all this extra income? Why do school taxes continue to climb each year instead of being held off by all these lottery/gaming revenues???

:blink:

BFD1054 likes this