Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bnechis

Mt. Vernon Union vs. the Mayor

7 posts in this topic

I guess that FDMV likes to leave their "Retired" Rigs out in the back of Station 5 (AKA "The Graveyard"). I would bet that the Old Engine 2 and Engine 6, and the Old Spare Mack Engine 1 are back their along side the "FOAM RIG". Why doesn't Mayor Davis sell these retired rigs as scrap and get some money to put back into the Department (yes, I know you don't get much value back on these rigs, but heck, something is better than nothing !!!) :wacko:

I guess that FDMV likes to leave their "Retired" Rigs out in the back of Station 5 (AKA "The Graveyard"). I would bet that the Old Engine 2 and Engine 6, and the Old Spare Mack Engine 1 are back their along side the "FOAM RIG". Why doesn't Mayor Davis sell these retired rigs as scrap and get some money to put back into the Department (yes, I know you don't get much value back on these rigs, but heck, something is better than nothing !!!) :wacko:

I don't think the issue here is money. He believes they do not need anything.

bigrig77 likes this

just curious, When Mt Vernon goes mutual aid as they did last night w 1 eng & 1 Lad to Yonkers, how many FF's respond,and do they call in FF's on OT to cover their city?

just curious, When Mt Vernon goes mutual aid as they did last night w 1 eng & 1 Lad to Yonkers, how many FF's respond,and do they call in FF's on OT to cover their city?

O.T. to cover the city? LOL (thats a good one)

Edited by PHIL78