Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SOUSGT

NYC Police turn backs on Mayor

13 posts in this topic

They are simply following the leaders they have. Mayor Douche bag turned his back on them and now it's time to reap the seeds the Mayor has sowed. All the years of blood and sweat the NYPD put in under the greatest Mayor of all time is for naught. Good job a$$hole!!!

boca1day, trauma74, BFD1054 and 3 others like this

President Carter and Mayor Dinkins can now rest easy knowing that 2 bigger tools have taken the heat off of them for being the worst leaders in the history of the US and NYC. President Obama and Mayor DeBlasio are top of my tool list!!!

The question remains, can NYC survive for three more years under this administration ???

I think the real question is can the NYPD survive when Bratton resigns and DeBlasio appoints some other member of his progressive left wing liberal party to run the world greatest PD. Bratton has been associated as a cops commissioner and most likely won't continue to be associated with a boss who has tied his hands.

Stepjam, AFS1970 and trauma74 like this

Today in New Rochelle the " I Can't Breath" rally and march was postponed. I'll tell you can't breath---Those two cops in Brooklyn

We need that rally like we need a hole in the head! Can't you feel the tension in the streets of New Rochelle! What a joke by a joke of a council member looking for his 15 minutes of fame! Be a real leader and come up with a solution to the problem, not another hate monger. Lets just add gasoline to the flames spreading across America. Glad I'm off till Jan

I think the real question is can the NYPD survive when Bratton resigns and DeBlasio appoints some other member of his progressive left wing liberal party to run the world greatest PD. Bratton has been associated as a cops commissioner and most likely won't continue to be associated with a boss who has tied his hands.

No problem, Sharpton might think that going from the unofficial Deputy Mayor to Police Commissioner is a demotion, but I’m sure he is willing to take one for the team.

bigrig77 likes this

Read on Internet that NYPD has experienced problems with lug nuts removed or loosened on parked radio cars and ever parked MOS private vehicles parked near their Command. Something to watch out for.

M' Ave, BFD1054, bigrig77 and 1 other like this

President Carter and Mayor Dinkins can now rest easy knowing that 2 bigger tools have taken the heat off of them for being the worst leaders in the history of the US and NYC. President Obama and Mayor DeBlasio are top of my tool list!!!

They all suck....including the mail order minister Sharpton

BFD1054 likes this

Silly rabbit, DeBlasio does not appoint the important spots in the city, his wife does!

M' Ave and lad12derff like this