Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

x635: Proud New Homeowner

28 posts in this topic

As many of you know, in the past couple of months I have been in the process of purchasing my first home. I figure that this post will serve as a way to keep all my great friends on here up-to-date.

Well, yesterday afternoon I closed on my new place, and I am so excited and am a proud new homeowner. I will be living in downtown Hartsdale (relocating from my previous address in West Hartsdale), and a taxpaying resident of Greenburgh. I love the new digs. I can walk to the store, train station, work, etc. I have a mortgage payment now, and think thats pretty cool too.......although it makes me feel kind old and responsible. I also really like the fact I get to live in the community I work in and serve.

So anyways, anyone looking or trying to get in touch with me the next few days, I'll be a little scarce as I'm fixing up the place and moving in.

Come on man I figured for sure when I saw this post there would be at least 20 pictures or so up here. lol, congratulations.

Congratulatons and best of luck on your new home. I would now apply for a Home Depot or Lowes card....you're gonna need it :):):):)

Andy Mancusi

Chief

Hawthorne FD

:D good luck on your new home :) Edited by FFD260

Good luck with the new house - and think of it this way now....

YOU'RE PAYING YOUR OWN SALARY!!!!

So when is the house warming party for all of the EMTBravo Members. We could all make the house real warm.

Edited by Porsha911gt3

Many congrats and the best of luck in your new house. I assume the cascade system is in the basement, LOL........ :D:)

Glad to hear this Seth, you definitely deserve it. If you need help with anything you got my number...

I knew Hartsdale was paying probationary firefighters to much money!!!!

loook at the money you can save by walking to work--- that is unless you up on the hill.

Welcome to the "feeling old and responsible club" The money will be tight for a while, so use your Jet Blue frequent flyer miles for your next couple of CA trips.

Wait a minute, I forgot you are in the Hartsdale FD! What I meant to write is the money might be tight for a paycheck, so if you are going to fly, you might have to forgo first class. and go business class!

Congratulations Seth

Congrads and good luck. When is the wet down!!!!!!!!!

When is my room going to be ready and when is the house warming party for groups 2 and 4

Congrats, Seth! Good luck, kid! Ihope everything goes well. Oh, yeah, and when is the EMTBravo housewarming party?

Congrats and Good luck buddy!!!

Congrats!

I'm jealous (as usual)......but, what can ya do? Best of luck to ya!

Congrats man, enjoy it.

As for a housewarming party, I think we are going to need to use the "2 in, 2 out" concept or call a dedicated FASTeam. We wouldnt want to break any fire codes for over-crowding either.

Best of luck to you Seth, how every thing goes well.

Seth,

Congrats on your new home. If you need help with anything just drop me a line or give me a call. And BTW the house warming party is a great idea thanks for inviting all of us..... :) . We'll just have to do a poll on the entertainment.

Rick/JCESU

Poor Bastard. Welcome to the secret society of "The Residential Moneypit."

Congrats man. Either they're paying firefighters too much in Hartsdale or you pimin some girls out. All the best.

---the crazy jew----

Congrats Seth! Glad to hear you like the place. I hope it doesn't cause you too many problems. Good luck!

good luck on your first new home

congrats, your offically a well grounded member of today's society as far as the government is concerned! Enjoy it!

Congrats Seth! many happy years in your new home await you!

HEY SETH GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEW LIFE OF BEING A HOME OWNER. THIS IS A GREAT MOVE TO MAKE AND WAIT UNTILL NEXT YEAR WHEN YOU GET TO WRITE OFF ALL THOSE TAX DEDUCTIONS . THAT HELPS OUT WHEN YOU MAKE ALL THAT CASH.

GOOD LUCK AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO WIRE SOME L.E.D.S AROUND THE HOUSE.