Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Future Fireman

Are You A "Fire Whacker"?

36 posts in this topic

No, because they are usually the first individuals the Fire Marshalls investigate. :lol:

Big trouble - 100%

I had to laugh at the answer that came with my score, it said to go down to Radio Shack and buy the latest scanner with all the bells and whistles....but the funny thing is that the scanner question was one I probably answered the least buffy of them all, as I only own one (that works) and I haven't turned it on in months.

But I did get an 84% on the test, so I guess that could be either good or bad.

83% for me. Once a whacker,always a whacker, I guess.

92% Wacker! Oh man...

You are a TRUE FIRE WACKER!!!!!!!!!!! You need to get out into the real world more often. Your auto mechanic wanted me to tell you that you are nearing the maximum load rating on your car's electrical system from all of the flashing and revolving lights and radios.

i'm toast, 100% here!!!

Some Departments should use this for Promotional test at least you can get your score right away :lol:

73% ...

Some Departments should use this for Promotional test at least you can get your score right away :lol:

...and the mayor can promote someone who hasn't taken the test, over someone who has....(taking this in another direction) :P

73%

Do I even need to take the test, lol????

And I prefer the term "enthusiast".

85%. I don't even own a blue light, and my scanner is in the Lieutenant's office at NFD Station 1 so I can listen to surrounding towns to see if we are going to get any work outside of the city...now THATS a whacker. And, who needs scanners with www.scanct.com? There should have been a question about how many apparatus pictures you have stored on your computer...that would have pushed me over 95% :D

I give up, I am one.

Joe

84% and that's probably because I'm third generation FF (it's in my blood.lol).

93%... To be honest, I'm suprised i got that low!!!

I think it was because I didn't know what SPAAMFAA meant.... (I do now, however!)

Edited by x648eng119

Based on the survey, I am a 72% wacker!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

I am a 99% Fire Whacker

What the heck does SPAAMFAA have to do with being a "whacker" anyway? When I hear the term "whacker", I think of younger guys. At 37, I am far and away the YOUNGEST member of our local SPAAMFAA chapter. The second youngest is 40-something. Everybody else has gray hair! LOL!

83% Kill me now.

Jimmy, I hear ya!! I got a 93%...guess it didn't like my answer to the number of bugles a chief has (I said I couldn't find him to count :lol::lol: )

87%....the year I was born and my HS GPA...the number haunts me