Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Citizen Complains About "Harrasment" From FDNY

24 posts in this topic

In a city of more than eight million, you're bound to have a few loose-nuts running around.

Most are harmless, however some can become dangerous under the right circumstances.

WOW...

Central, put a Rush on that Bus to Bellevue....K!

EDP!

If he lived in my first due I would park the Engine in front of his house all day.............

This is Hillarious.

EVERY community has at least one nut. Here in Fishkill, we have our resident nuts plus the ones that walk up RT 52 from Hedgewood every day. A city the size of NYC probably has a million - maybe 1 per floor per apartment building in some cases. Years ago, before the liberals closed the asylums back in the 1970's, these people could be housed together and protected from themselves and others under constant and direct medical care. Thanks to the caring, bleeding hearts, these people can now run free to aggravate the general population, harm themselves by indulging in destructive behaviors, unmedicated, and degrade the quality of life in their surroundings, all while falling into homelessness, destitution, and freezing to death on the streets without constant handouts from various social services agencies, none of which are responsible for the whole picture.

As long as this wackjob doesn't start retaliating against his imaginary fireman stalkers, I guess we can just leave good enough alone. If this is the best that the 9-11 conspiracy theorists can offer as supporters, I'm fine with it too. Let the crazies believe the crazy stuff all they want, and the nuttier they are the better. Just keep them away from me.

The relies to this thread are really disturbing to me. For those in EMS, I hope this is not how EDPs are treated on your ambulance. Lets have some compassion as emergency responders, obviously this guy has some problems, but it doesn't appear that he needs to be locked up.

Bike 1 always wants a ride.......LOL

in this stupid and crazy world its nice to see we still have idiots to make me laugh and smile, EDP all the way

... No one said you had to be smart to live in New York City.

I agree Chris let's put him there faster. Park that engine on idle in pump ifo the apartment building! Rotfl.

This man has lost it...and he has no clue why it is the same few trucks he keeps seeing...He can't go anywhere with any kind of case, there isn't anything anyone is doing wrong lol...

What I love is that in one of the videos he's showing TL7 parked somewhere. Well their quartes are Located on E29 st between 2nd and 3rd ave. Litteraly 2 blocks away from Bellview hospital. So he has to be somewhere nearby since if the truck is out for something other than a response to an emergency they are supposed to stay in thier primary response are. Too bad you never see what this a****** loks like, or i would keep an eye out for him when im in that area

The relies to this thread are really disturbing to me. For those in EMS, I hope this is not how EDPs are treated on your ambulance. Lets have some compassion as emergency responders, obviously this guy has some problems, but it doesn't appear that he needs to be locked up.

The Internet, serious business.

internet-serious-business.jpg

The Internet, serious business.

The internet: lolololololoolololololololololololol

Personaly, I dont think that EDP's have any business being transported in an ambulance. There is nothing that EMS can do for these people to correct their condition (and i dont want to hear any crap about possible underlying medical problems). Not to mention that the vast majority of them that 911 are called for have a tendancy towards violance. In suffolk co. cpep admision are handled by pd. Thats how it should be done in nyc and everywhere else as well. In NYC EDP's a listed as a segment 7 response which means no lights or sirens to the scene, because the persons medical necesity for ambulance transport is likely non existant, but because someone requested an ambulance we are legaly obliged to respond. Its just part of the continued abuse and over use of the EMS system.

I am surprised he didn't notice the new Fire Apparatus with special rays in the LED Lights

that will burn through your skin.

I've heard the ONLY way to stop it is to wrap yourself in aluminum foil! LOL

Sorry, I just had to. :P

I have watched this video there is no harassment on video clearly this person is one of many emotionally disturbed people is NYC you cant do much for these people.

Personaly, I dont think that EDP's have any business being transported in an ambulance. There is nothing that EMS can do for these people to correct their condition (and i dont want to hear any crap about possible underlying medical problems). Not to mention that the vast majority of them that 911 are called for have a tendancy towards violance. In suffolk co. cpep admision are handled by pd. Thats how it should be done in nyc and everywhere else as well. In NYC EDP's a listed as a segment 7 response which means no lights or sirens to the scene, because the persons medical necesity for ambulance transport is likely non existant, but because someone requested an ambulance we are legaly obliged to respond. Its just part of the continued abuse and over use of the EMS system.

Just one of many reasons why working for FDNY EMS sucks. However, I always found EDP jobs an entertaining way to break up an otherwise boring day of "domino pains" "siezas" and "Ive fallen and I cant getup".

some one should just throw that guy in the happy house obviosly he needs a little help and some strong medication :blink:

haha, talking about a psyco. Now the one doing the harrassing is this guy. He's harrassing the fire department. Get a life man. Its NYC your bound to see a fire engine/truck when you walk around. I agree call belvue

You all realize that the videos are all a joke right? It is the guy just pretending to be "harassed". If he was so afraid of them why does he walk up to the trucks and also who walks around with a camera and films fire trucks (other then you Buffs). Plus it is in the city and in Brooklyn, he is more a loser then a nut case.