Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IzzyEng4

Michael Jackson - DEAD!

46 posts in this topic

I was walking up the avenue to the Chateau last night, when I hear some radio station playing, You Are Not Alone, and I thought to myself, It has begun!!!

I am not mourning his death as much as I am mourning the loss of his talent. Kid toucher accusations and just generally strange stuff aside, you can't deny the talent he had.

PS to Quote Jim Norton, saying he was allegedly a pedophile, is like saying Jupiter is allegedly a planet.

The papparazzi and crowd that gathered at UCLA caused the LA County Coroner's office to request LA County Sheriff's Air 5 Helo to bring the body to the morgue. Also, LA TV stations already showing a photo shot through the side door of the ambulance of MJ intubated and a medic bagging him...just sick..

They should send some guys from HVVFA to go pop them in the face :lol:

OH SHOOT!

Due to the fact that Micheal Jackson is 99% plastic he will be melted down into lego blocks so little kids can play with him for a change....

Due to the fact that Micheal Jackson is 99% plastic he will be melted down into lego blocks so little kids can play with him for a change....

happy-smiley-8769.gif

Kid toucher accusations and just generally strange stuff aside, you can't deny the talent he had.

Ageed!

Where does TMZ get this information....seems like they will stop at nothing.

Also, seems like Los Angeles City Rescue Ambulance RA71 does some high profile calls...wonder what it's like to work on it....must be surreal at times.

Emergency Workers Felt Jackson Dead at Scene

Posted Jun 26th 2009 12:45PM by TMZ Staff

When EMTs arrived at Michael Jackson's home yesterday, the medics wanted to pronounce him dead on the scene -- but Michael's personal doctor refused to let them "call it" -- this according to sources close to the situation.

When EMTs arrived there was evidence someone had been performing CPR on Michael for "quite some time." There was evidence of Lidocaine -- an old-school drug that can be used to treat disturbances in the heart's rhythm. Medics took over performing CPR but determined Jackson was lifeless -- and wanted to call the coroner to pick up the body.

We're told Jackson was flat-lined when EMTs arrived.

But our sources say M.J.'s doc demanded EMTs continue performing CPR anyway, and demanded that they take Michael to the hospital.

Once they arrived at UCLA, we're told Jackson's doc continued to personally administer CPR -- even though it was clear Jackson was already gone.

http://www.tmz.com/

Where does TMZ get this information....seems like they will stop at nothing.

Also, seems like Los Angeles City Rescue Ambulance RA71 does some high profile calls...wonder what it's like to work on it....must be surreal at times.

http://www.tmz.com/

Guarentee they paid the crew off! YOu dangle some cashola IFO people..................................

I knew somebody would have to start up the jokes.... He was talented, but hey, a little humor never hurt anyone...

In remembrance of Michael, McDonalds is releasing the McJackson. 50 year old meat between 12 year old buns!

I knew somebody would have to start up the jokes.... He was talented, but hey, a little humor never hurt anyone...

In remembrance of Michael, McDonalds is releasing the McJackson. 50 year old meat between 12 year old buns!

Isn't that what they normally serve?

Scratch one name off the National Sex Offender Registry! Good Riddance! RIH!

But our sources say M.J.'s doc demanded EMTs continue performing CPR anyway, and demanded that they take Michael to the hospital.

Once they arrived at UCLA, we're told Jackson's doc continued to personally administer CPR -- even though it was clear Jackson was already gone.

Wouldn't you continue if you saw your medical license flying out the window?? :blink::blink:

Death is an inevitability of life, how soon or not it comes is one of those mysteries. RIP a talent who had some strange habits.

Did anyone else catch the 911 tapes where the caller states that CPR was in progress as per the doctor, but the pt was still in bed?? Anyone care to veture whether there was a hard surface underneat????

Amazing- where is all the media about the passing of Farrah? I had that poster of her on my refrigerator in my dorm (USAF) - a great loss ! MJ_yes talented as hell but weird as hell! RIP both FF & MJ !