Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IzzyEng4

Michael Jackson - DEAD!

46 posts in this topic

TMZ is reporting Michael Jackson has died.

That is the thrid celeb this week.

CNN is reporting that he was transported In Cardiac Arrest

Michael Jackson goes into Cardiac arrest at his home outside Los Angeles. Paramedics arrived at his home Jackson was pulseless and not breathing.

www.pojonews.com

Celebrity gossip site TMZ reports that pop singer Michael Jackson is dead.

A fire department official tells the Los Angeles Times that Michael Jackson has been rushed to the hospital, the Associated Press reports.

Steve Ruda told the newspaper Thursday that Jackson was not breathing when Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics responded to a call at his Los Angeles home about 12:30 p.m.

The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda told the paper.

L. Londell McMillan, a lawyer for Jackson, did not have any information. Messages left for other Jackson associates were not immediately returned.

Edited by x134

So many children breathing a sigh of relief.................

And check out the headline from our illustrious Poughkeepsie Journal!

Web site reports Michael Jackson is died

Read Comments(1)Recommend

According to a report on celebrity gossip site, TMZ, pop singer Michael Jackson has di

Edited by x129K

Shame?? Come on, guy.. Any grief he received over the course of his career was brought on himself. You can't expect to live life like he did and not expect to have people criticize you. Don't get me wrong, he was immensely talented, and nobody can take that away from him. But, his alleged misconduct and general behavior opened him up to a lot of flack. I feel no shame whatsoever for cracking an inappropriate joke at the mans' expense.

That being said, RIP Michael you were a tremendous talent and showman. You will be missed.

What a shame. Did the Mets win today?

Shoking ! Yes - Mets won 3 to 2 against Cards.

Final

Cardinals2

Mets3

He certainly won"t be missed by me. This is one less child molester we have to worry about. It gets me sick that so many Military Personnel have given up so much for us. Or the loss of our Firefighters and police officers that give up their lives for us, or carry injury scares throughout the rest of their lives for helping some civilians they never even knew. We seem to forget about them, but we will no doubt forget this Jackson guy. I"ll remember him as a child molester who paid off one of his victims, and for the sick individual that held his own kid over a upper porch railing and never went to jail for that. His death is certainly no loss to me.

I"m sure there are the people out there that totally disagree with me. Thats fine, but just don"t complain if you have a child molester move in your neighborhood.

Shoking ! Yes - Mets won 3 to 2 against Cards.

Final

Cardinals2

Mets3

Thanks! Oh btw, does anybody know that Farrah Fawcet died today also. You'd never know!

Who really cares....Im more upset about one of the Angels dying than some crazy, rich, child molester who was once a cute young black child but turned himself into a ugly white woman.

There are some people that will be really broken up about this....to them I say get a life and get outside...

Yes, I fell very bad for the death of one of the Angels, Farrah Fawcett. If anybody saw the Farrah Story about dealing with cancer, she was able to tell what every family goes through if they have a family member who has to deal with this fatal disease.

What a shame. Did the Mets win today?

Unfortunately, yeah! :P

BTW - Farrah Fawcett died today,..where's the mile-long thread about her? :angry:

Unfortunately, yeah! :P

BTW - Farrah Fawcett died today,..where's the mile-long thread about her? :angry:

Its on another First responder message board out west were they think MJ stands for Magic Juice

somebody told me that the emt's refused to do mouth to mouth to him. haha how much would that suck

Hypocrites: The same people who are mourning the loss of Michael Jackson that also send me cause invitations on Facebook to stop child molesters...

RIP Farrah.

I must admit, aside from all the accusations and everything along those lines, he was one of the top entertainers of all time.

Thriller = Top Selling Album of All Time

Do you think his nose popped off during compressions???

I must admit, aside from all the accusations and everything along those lines, he was one of the top entertainers of all time.

Thriller = Top Selling Album of All Time

Was the top selling album....The Eagles Best of 1971-1975 is the current highest sold album of all time in the US.

Yes, let of mourn the loss of one of the greatest musician and performers of all time, however he will be remembered for his antics, actions, allegations and controversy more so than his music.

Love him or hate him the guy was a great entertainer (although not really my kind of music...I'm into stuff a bit "heavier" like say made of Led)..anyway it is indeed a loss. What is most sickening of all, maybe even equal with his "affection" for little boys is the field day the leech papparazzi is going to have with all this. Can you imagine the funeral...I wouldn't be suprised if those sleazeball parasite photogs trample each other trying to get a shot of the coffin. I wonder how many of them got rich stalking Jackson like the hyenas they are. Fame ain't all it's cracked up to be that's for sure.

Cogs

What is most sickening of all, maybe even equal with his "affection" for little boys is the field day the leech papparazzi is going to have with all this. Can you imagine the funeral...I wouldn't be suprised if those sleazeball parasite photogs trample each other trying to get a shot of the coffin. I wonder how many of them got rich stalking Jackson like the hyenas they are. Fame ain't all it's cracked up to be that's for sure.

Cogs

Cogs,

The papparazzi and crowd that gathered at UCLA caused the LA County Coroner's office to request LA County Sheriff's Air 5 Helo to bring the body to the morgue. Also, LA TV stations already showing a photo shot through the side door of the ambulance of MJ intubated and a medic bagging him...just sick..

Another pedofile off the streets!

The Worste part about it is I have to sit here at work all day and listen to him on the radio... are you kidding me!!... end my life