Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TR54

RIP Mount Vernon Firefighter James Drago

37 posts in this topic

Newspaper article http://www.lohud.com/article/20106280336

The man missing since taking a swim from his motorboat Saturday has been identified as a Mount Vernon firefighter.

James Drago, 49, of Yonkers has been with the Mount Vernon Fire Department for 11 years.

He disappeared near his boat that was anchored near the Larchmont Shore Club

Keep Jimmy in your prayers!

batt2 likes this

I was on the Sound that day and helped look for a swimmer not knowing who he was R.I.P. Jimmy

Keep Jimmy in your prayers!

All of you FDMV, are in our prayers. Very sorry to hear of this loss. Rest in Peace.

Thoughts and prayers are wirh his family, friends and brothers at FDMV during this tragic time. Thoughts and prayers.

My condolences go out to his family, friends, and brothers of the FDMV. May you rest in peace!

Thoughts and prayers to FF Drago, his family and friends, as well as his brothers in Mount Vernon FD. Very sad news.

Has anybody heard if he has been recovered yet? I understand MVFD were out looking .

Has anybody heard if he has been recovered yet? I understand MVFD were out looking .

I was out till midnight last night, there were 3 police boats out with one draging sonor, din't see anybody else for the 6 hours my boat was there.

The Westchester County PD Aviation Unit is also continuing to search as it can. Hopefully he is located quickly to give everyone closure.

RIP

The Westchester County PD Aviation Unit is also continuing to search as it can. Hopefully he is located quickly to give everyone closure.

RIP

I was monitoring you and Nassau/Suffolk ? on 16, good to know we have the Aviation Unit when we need it.

We were out on the water all day yesterday with negative results. Will continue till he's located.

ACEast likes this

Glad to see there are still units out there and hopefully will be until they find him so his family can have closure.

Per News12, the body of James Drago was recovered today by the Larchmont PD. Godspeed. My condolences to his family, friends and loved ones.

My condolences to Jimmy's family and the members of FDMV who worked with him. May he rest in peace.

Thought and prayers go out to the Drago family on the untimely loss of Jimmy, he will be missed by all!

post-103-091595700 1278284029.jpg

My condolences

RIP Brother!

My thoughts and prayers are with the entire Drago family and his fellow brothers in Mt Vernon.

Jimmy--May you rest in peace.

Bob Mason--Eastchester Fire Department--Eastchester, NY

To the Drago family and the brothers and sisters of Mount Vernon FD. You are all in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

THoughts and prayers to his family and friends

Jimmy RIP Brother, You are truly missed

Prayers out to the Drago family and to the Brothers of FDMV