Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
helicopper

Sad State of Affairs - Travel Warning INSIDE the USA

15 posts in this topic

Check out this video about travel warnings posted inside the United States of America...

Whats even more sad is how over time people become more and more used to situations like these, they seem less suvere and ignore the root cause of the problem and do nothing to solve it!

This really shows how pathetic the federal government is. This is the whole liberal ideology of " it's ok just let them have that part of arizona, we have the rest of the country, hopefully they will just go away." We are Americans, we don't lay down and take it , WE FIGHT !!!!! This is our country that these drug runners are coming into, and now the federal government says " we aren't going to put a stop to it we are just going to tell our citizens that they can't go there ? ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?? This is what we have become. Arizona finally gets fed up with the federal government not dealing with the border and what is the governments answer - TO SUE ARIZONA ??? Again I say, ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?

We all know that there is no quick and easy solution to the immigration situation but one thing is for sure, you have to put a moratorium on legal immigration for at least five years and seal the borders so you can deal with the situation we have before letting more people in the country.

It's just like the oil spill in the gulf, you can try to clean up while the oil is still flowing but it's like trying to bail out the ocean with a dixie cup, you will only be working against yourself. You have to wait until the flow has stopped, now you can clean up and have it make a difference.

If you keep the borders open and free flowing but you try to do ICE round ups, it's useless because you arrest 300 people one day in california but 1000 people just crossed the border in arizona.

God Help Us !!

Yes to all of the above, BUT... suspected BS in that video. A scary sign warning of smuggler vehicles traveling at 'high speed'? Now I'm no master criminal, but if I WAS engaged in some nefarious activity... would I decide to drive in a way that increased my chances of getting pulled over? They can't be that dumb... can they?

If you keep the borders open and free flowing but you try to do ICE round ups, it's useless because you arrest 300 people one day in california but 1000 people just crossed the border in arizona. God Help Us !!

This week FOX News was reporting that the administration is preventing ICE from doing any meaningful enforcement. Now FOX claims to be "fair & balanced" they are often on the right trying to offset the media that is often far to the left. It is hard to tell how true this story was. The next day I met a supervising ICE officer, and he told me they have direct orders to "look the other way" and not enforce the law or their mandate. He was very frustrated and did not know how to turn this around. I asked if he had seen the FOX News piece and he said no.

I do not understand why Washington is not only ignoring the problem, but preventing those that are charged with addressing it to address it.

Yes to all of the above, BUT... suspected BS in that video. A scary sign warning of smuggler vehicles traveling at 'high speed'? Now I'm no master criminal, but if I WAS engaged in some nefarious activity... would I decide to drive in a way that increased my chances of getting pulled over? They can't be that dumb... can they?

It's not dumb, it's actually quite strategic. There are such unbelievable anti-pursuit policies in most of these areas that the smugglers (drug or human) know that if they just run in all likelihood they'll get away. There have been some horrific crashes involving these vehicles so instead of more aggressive enforcement, the response from our politically correct to a fault administration is don't chase them and they won't crash. Smart, huh?

Now you'd think they would keep this a secret but NOOooooo they issue press releases and boast about their measures to keep the highways and the smugglers safe by not engaging in high speed pursuits.

Logic is NOT a prerequisite for elected officials.

It's not dumb, it's actually quite strategic. There are such unbelievable anti-pursuit policies in most of these areas that the smugglers (drug or human) know that if they just run in all likelihood they'll get away. There have been some horrific crashes involving these vehicles so instead of more aggressive enforcement, the response from our politically correct to a fault administration is don't chase them and they won't crash. Smart, huh?

Now you'd think they would keep this a secret but NOOooooo they issue press releases and boast about their measures to keep the highways and the smugglers safe by not engaging in high speed pursuits.

There's no answer to that, at least not one that you wouldn't moderate!

I think a different poster in a different topic already said it. The elected "leaders" are oftentimes the ones who cannot be rescued.

I think a different poster in a different topic already said it. The elected "leaders" are oftentimes the ones who cannot be rescued.

Says the man who wants to be Gubna!

Says the man who wants to be Gubna!

Did some research, I have 2 more years until I am eligible to run!

x129K likes this

I'm hoping to get picked up as the next Administrator of FEMA... I figure since we appoint Supreme Court Justices who were never judges, it can't hurt to throw my name into the running. :blink:

Why does this surprise anyone? Remember the two border patrol agents who were sent to prison for shooting and injuring a convicted drug dealer who was attempting to cross the border? I believe they both recieved 10 year sentences when they should of recieved medals. Sad state of affairs is an understatement.

Ok so, anyone listen to who posted the sign? BLM...now how many times do we hear about their rangers, agents and investigators? Not very often. I am going to hazard a guess and say that like most federal land management agencies, they are responsible for immense portions of land with little to no back up and not nearly enough resources. Seems to me that rather than get caught not adeqautely protecting the public w/ limited resources or putting their personnel in extra danger they decided on a more proactive approach of warning the public. Not an ideal situation, but certainly better than civilians running into the criminal elements. And before anyone jumps down my throat, I abselutely believe that a task force needs to go in there and kick some serious butt.