Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firedude

Tebow coming to New York

15 posts in this topic

Well, in possibly the worst trade ever, the Jets have aquired Denver QB Tim Tebow...

Jets acquire Tim Tebow for 2 picks

Unusually quiet in recent weeks, the New York Jets shattered the calm Wednesday by completing a trade for polarizing quarterback Tim Tebow.

Full ESPN Article

x129K and SageVigiles like this

There have been way worse trades in the history of the NFL... He is a marginal QB who will fill the void in the Wildcat that we have been struggling with since Brad Smith left.

firedude likes this

This is the dumbest decision they've made in the last two weeks, following their hair-brained decision to re-sign Mark "Too short to see over the O-Line" Sanchez. And THAT was the dumbest decision they've ever made.

What the hell are we going to do with TWO quarterbacks who can't throw the ball? Unless Tim Tebow's job is going to be praying for Mark Sanchez to be traded to some semi-pro arena league, I don't know why he's here. (For the record, if that IS why he's here, I will throw my prayers in with his and hope that they are answered.) People are saying its because he can run the ball, but I thought that was a runningback's job. If our run game was so important we never should have let Jones and Washington go a few years back. Granted, Washington's release was SOMEWHAT more understandable due to his injury, but still.

We need an O-line that isn't terrible and a Quarterback who isn't a Nancy.

I've been a Jets fan all my life, but this is testing even MY patience. Seriously considering watching the Giants more closely.

Best Tebow related Facebook status I've read all day ""Congratulations New York Jets...The first NFL team in NFL history to ever acquire a mascot for a 4th round draft pick..."

As a redskins fan I would be very happy to have tebow as a qb

Could be worse! You could have Jerry Jones as the owner, and have to listen to him every year say this team is Super Bowl bound! Only to watch the Cowboys end up 6-10, or 8-8. Not to mention one playoff win since 1996. :unsure: Firing Jimmy Johnson was the best decision he ever made....NOT!!!!

Edited by Task Force 7

NY has a team other than the GIANTS? Huh....who knew?

There's a chance he may not be coming to the Jets. Denver wants the Jets to pay them back the $5 mill performance incentive in his contract but NY won't do it. He could end up in St. Louis or Jacksonville.

He is coming to speak on Easter Sunday to a church right down there street from me. They are expecting anywhere between 25,000 and 30,000 people, don't know how many will be bussed.

And I am working that day. I hate him.

Now it's official, he will be joining them... :(

And I am working that day. I hate him.

You hate him?