EMTbravo

Appeal For Contributions For The EMTBravo Operating Fund

6 posts in this topic

Members,

Due to recent, severe, and ongoing personal and health issues, I have not been able to keep up with all my duties as site administrator.

One of these duties is obtaining funding through advertising. I've not been able to keep with with this, which is depleting the savings we have set up for the site to prevent this kind of thing. Right now, I'm the only one who can handle the ads, invoicing, sales, etc. And I can't afford to pay for any gaps out of my own pocket for the foreseeable future, nor will I have much time for the site right now. Which is why I need to rely on member contributions to keep the site going financiallly for th next couple of months.

I know I've appealed to members in the past, but in the past couple of years I've had to do it less and less, thanks to our advertisers.

To contribute, click on the link at the top tab, or at the link below:

http://www.emtbravo.net/index.php/donate/

Thanks for any assistance you may be able to render. If you can't afford to or don't want to, we completly understand. And if you see an "Investor" badge in a member's profile, remember they are the ones who have made contributions. Contributions are completly voluntary, and do not entitle any member to any special treatment or rights.

Seth

Wether you like the site or dont care for the site. this has become a place to get information from others in the field. its a place where we can exchange ideas and information. look at how other departments handle things , even monday morning quarterbacking is allowed.. we can look at pictures and say I might have done this or that. I know i have used many pictures from this site in classes.

I guess what I am saying is it is time to step up reach in--- if every one just put in there coffee money for the week--you dont drink coffee--fribble money what ever you get the point.

This site has given us many oppurnities to advance the fire service. Its time for the fire service to give back. leets rise tot he occuasion.

JM15, jack10562, firedude and 2 others like this

Just a reminder, folks, for those who haven't already done so, please consider making a donation to help support the EMTBravo family of websites.

Any amount is appreciated and will do a big part in keeping EMTBravo online. You can rest assured 100% of your generosity will go towards funding site operating expenses. Nobody is putting any money in their pockets, every penny received goes toward software licensing and web hosting and server costs, these recurring expenses never go away!

If you do decide to make a donation but don't wish to have the EMTBravo Investor badge vp3.jpg showing on your profile, send me an Email or message me on the board, and I can make that go away.

I just want to personally say Thanks! to all of you who have already stepped up to help out, now, and in the past

Together we can do this.

Jack

helicopper and x4093k like this

I am admitting compu-cluelessness and cannot figure out how to do this, and no I don't do pay-pal or any of that stuff. Can someone provide a real address where I can send a "GASP!" actual, written out, paper check?

Steve, x129K, sueg and 1 other like this

Seth had been accepting checks toward donations in the past, unfortunately current circumstances preclude that as an option.

While we are working on a solution for a method to accept checks again, and only as a suggestion, perhaps you could persuade another member to submit a donation on your behalf, and we can give you the proper recognition once the transaction is completed.

Once the dust settles hopefully we can establish a permanent method for accepting paper checks, cash or money orders.

On behalf of the entire staff, Thanks again to all of those members who have been kind enough to contribute and help support our community. Your generosity is truly appreciated!

Jack

x4093k, efdcapt115 and peterose313 like this

WOW!!! I just want to say THANKS!!! to those who have stepped up to help with this drive!

We still have a ways to go to reach our goal, but you guys have really given this a great start!

Please keep up the great show of support! Every little bit helps take some of the pressure off!