Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kennypshfd

Spy Shots Stony Hill Fire Engine (Tanker) 1

9 posts in this topic

Thanks for the spy shots! Looks like an awesome rig! When is it expected to be delivered and in service?

Very nice looking rig, best of luck and many years of service to Stony Hill, thanks for sharing.

Gonna miss hearing the Oren coming down Route 6 when I out that way. Any plans to add a new Engine 2 or re-designate one if the other trucks to Engine 2 in the future or no?

I believe it has been delivered. Agreed with Izzy, The Deuce is an institution in Western CT, she'll be missed.

Gonna miss hearing the Oren coming down Route 6 when I out that way. Any plans to add a new Engine 2 or re-designate one if the other trucks to Engine 2 in the future or no?

No.......it will be Engine 1, Engine 11 (the reserve), Rescue 2, Engine 3. Hopefully Truck 4, and Utility 5......

Thanks for the spy shots! Looks like an awesome rig! When is it expected to be delivered and in service?

It's delivered, equipment mounting taking place, then training, New England Chief's Show and In Service ..maybe not in that exact order....