Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
z28skunk

What was your first car?

24 posts in this topic

'66 Buick Electra that I bought from a guy in a bar for $50. No plates, no title, no registration. I was fifteen. B)

i was always a pick up man. i had a 1986 toyota pick up extra cab black was nice till i rolled it. the first car that i owned was a 1969 z/28 camaro white with black stripes wich i took a little better care of and keeped it sunny side up, baught it in 1995 sold it just after 9-11-01.

my first car was 72 chevy nova 4 dr with a small block v8

i quickly went to a 4x4 after my first snow storm lol

a 1984 Chevrolet K5 Blazer Silverado. I loved that thing, it was a beast. I sold it last October and now have a 1994 Ford Bronco.

Edited by DFFD227

66 Mustang Convertible. Unfortunately it only had a straight 6 in it, but it did have a rally-pac and a console!

My 66 Mustang

1984 Lincoln Mark VII - the car was a beast, and unfortunatly lost its battle with the Jaws of Life...

RIP - DSC00507.jpg

'64 Mustang Coupe. I've now had 6 different Mustangs, all from the '60's and I've restored each one. Just sold my '67 convertable and now I'm working on a 68 Colbra.

My first car was my Grandfathers blue 1970 Olds Cutlass.......very fast, that car started my love affair for Oldsmobile...I have owned a 1972 Hurst Olds since 1988.....all original, 49,000 miles, 455......super sweet.......and yes the HURST is the same HURST name as in HURST tool.........

1981 Chevy Citation.

Bought it from neighbors for $50.00. It was a POS, but it got me from point a to point b. On some occassions, getting from one place to the next required popping the clutch.

The guys from CFD probably remember the car well, considering I hit the tree next door to the firehouse about 6 times because I couldn't get the hang of braking. "No Room" definitely remembers it, his wife would hear me tearing a** up Irving for a fire call and he knew we had one. :-)

This car also became victim to a Hurst Tool drill.

a 1966 Rambler American. It has 215,000 miles on it when it became fodder for the Hurst tool. It was probably the toughest car we ever cut up, fought us tooth and nail to the end.

A 1983 Plymouth Reliant Station wagon, affectionately known as the "War Wagon". The day I was supposed to get it for myself, my brother cracked it up at my mothers office building in Carmel. I drove that thing into the ground, literally. It lasted me till my last day of college in 1991 when I blew the engine on the Taconic up in East Fishkill.

A 1993 Ford Econoline conversion van with 100,000+ thousand miles on it. The kids in highschool loved it...

1976 toyota land cruiser.... came complete with tin worms...chevy 350 power plant

My first truck was a 1980 F-350 Pick-up and now I am a Chevy man. I have never owned a car. All pick-ups and suv's

1981 Plymouth Grand Fury Blue.

Former unmarked NY State Trooper car. Great car , served me well to get to WCC and work. :D

1955 chevy belair 2 dr.got it when I was 15,came with a straight six banger.I took that out within days and put a big block chevy in it with a 4 speed.Dumped tons of cash into other stuff to restore it.Unfortunately I ended up selling that car.All I have left is the Belair chrome

1973 Ford Maverick..... brakes and muffler went on me on the first night I took this girl out I had just met.

Andy Mancusi

Chief

Hawthorne FD

my first car: 1993 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 5.7L V8 350 LT1

this is it

I sold it to my father

Pic005.jpg

Edited by z28skunk

my first car was a 1976 chevy nova 4 door with a 300 straight 6 cylinder with an am radio white with red interior

1975 Plymoth Scamp Bronze with white vinyl roof and interior. 225ci slant six... Bullet proof. My brother gave me this car, but about 6 mos after, the front shock towers started to deteriorate and I was forced to scrap it.

I then purchased my first car on my own.... Red 1985 Mazda RX-7.

just got rid of my first car a few days ago, a 1995 mercury sable wagon. and wat do u know i just learned the 3.8 engine in those sables gives it a 100% failure rate after about 50,000 miles. ohh well good memories!! :D